Reviews for Allegiant: An Alternate Ending
TheVictorianauthor chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
This is absolutely brilliant! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
It’s nice to know I’m not the only person who did this. XD
Except I printed my version and put it on my bookshelf where Allegiant should be. It works!
goldenzingy46 chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
Headcannon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
This is an amazing alternate ending and I loved it! It ties up all the loose ends and leaves me feeling contented and satisfied. :)
doesn't exist chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
hey! the ending was good and you wrote it like I wanted it to end,but the things you wrote above, the chapters 49 and 50 were a waste of time... sorry if I am being harsh; but it's just what i think and loved the ending... thanks anyway.
i used this to write it in my book report for school... and my teacher just loved it!
this is the best alternate ending i read so far,thanks a lot
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
beautifully written
chipotlepeppers chapter 1 . 3/3/2020
Beautifully written, especially those last few lines. I hope you go on to write more.
Noname chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Thank you so much for this. This is amazing and I love it. I don't care what the ending in the book is because this is the real ending tris and Tobias deserved. this definitely made me feel better.
Amity chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
Thank you for this, this is now canon for me! Tris dies? Noooo
Thanks, I no longer want to sob my eyes out anymore
Cam Richter chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
This ending to the Divergent series is much better and less depressing than the original.
Anonymous ping chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
This was amazing it was was really good compared to other ones I’ve read before the only fault is some spellings but apart from that it was absolutely brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
This is so cute! I think this is the true ending of Allegiant. It has the same lines of the original with some tweaks. But the two year later is so cute and I love it!
Christine chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Beautiful! I'm going to pretend it ended like this. I loved how you mostly stuck to the same storyline as in Allegiant, and made the style your own. The only thing I had a problem with was how when you said who they were getting together to honour, and you forgot Lynn (one of my favourite characters). Other than that, I really enjoyed this and wish it was how it really ended!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
Better than the real ending!