Reviews for Twist of Fate
Dr. P.G. Thirteen chapter 32 . 3/1/2003
Diagnosis: You minx, you! Another unforeseen plot twist! Observations: 1)I suppose it's only natural that Raines (the other bad penny) would turn up again. 2) I know he's probably an o.c., as well. Still, I can't help picturing the now-deceased Mr. Fletcher as Patrick McGoohan (ex-"Prisoner" and "Secret Agent Man" before that). Question: who were you trying so hard NOT to mention; Dumbledore? Prescription: at the risk of being accused of ! PLEASE! PLEASE! UPLOAD, SOONEST!
teaonthestairs chapter 32 . 3/1/2003
Why oh why do you have to leve us on theese clifthangers.. Anyhow loved it, Samuel is cool. Can you please please update soon.
DragonKatGal chapter 32 . 3/1/2003
I dont'think I can even think of teh words to comment on this chapter. Words defy me, literally (although you can't tell that from the way I'm ramblign sleep, must have sleep.) so I'm gonna shut up and just sit here silently begging for you to update this fic very very soon! Two chapters left huh? Can't wait!

Toodles.

K.
Harry2 chapter 32 . 3/1/2003
First of all Lisette, my compliments. 300 Reviews! There are not many stories that can say that they have gotten that many reviews. Now, on to MY review!

Raines, you blew Big time! You grabbed the WRONG SLAYER! Faith won't co-operate with you. She'll kick you skinny keister from one end of the Centre to another! And you've also angered the Watchers Council! I think you and Lyle had best surrender while you have a chance! I smell a serious meltdown of Centre property and resorces coming up!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 32 . 3/1/2003
You are evil. You just couldn't let it go, right? This is a way to make Rains pay, right?
Majin Gojira chapter 32 . 3/1/2003
Jesus! I thought things were rapping up, but NO, you HAD to drag it out a little sadist.

Keep it up!
Darklight chapter 32 . 3/1/2003
Yes Faith wakes up, don't let it be Buffy in Faith's body.

They're going to blame Faithfor the death, the first thing they'll accuse her off and set Faith of.
Saturn Maiden chapter 32 . 3/1/2003
Oh, you're being positively evil to poor Buffy. Wasn't it enough to be captured twice by them and have her brain almost destroyed by their brainwashing? But no, you have to have Raines grab her again. You're evil! Raines' death better be slower then Lyle's.
Saturn Maiden chapter 31 . 3/1/2003
Nice twist, I'd never think of using the slayer link to have Buffy reside in Faith for just a while. It's very cool. Hey, I just thought of something, what about that device that the Mayor left for Faith? Maybe, just maybe, it could be the means of transfering Buffy back into Buffy. Did you think of that, or am waay off?

Oh, and since I didn't reveiw for the Lyle is dead chapter I will do my celebrating in this review. Lyle's dead! The bastard got off easy with a quick stab wound death, though. But you still got a chance for a slow death for Rianes.
Evil-Gwen chapter 31 . 2/28/2003
Wow, ur story is awesome. So is Faith going to make a physical appearence? I really can't think of anything better tho say than wow.
Empress of the Wing chapter 31 . 2/28/2003
*claps hands* Wonderful! I was worried for a while there that Faith might have died, but this is brilliantly wonderful! So thrilled to see you taking this story above and beyond. Many would have just left it at Lyle dying, but nope, nope, that's not good enough for your talent! Wonderful I say again, positively and beyond wonderful!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 31 . 2/28/2003
*stands up and applaudes* great chapter! LOVE it! i woonder what will happen with faith and buffy? that was great "play and neursurgen" hehehehehe. anyways, can't wait till chapter #32! . maybe in the mean time i will give the others an encore. u should sell this for a series finale _.
lala chapter 31 . 2/28/2003
Another great chapter. You really are an amazing writer. I got a little teary eyed in this chapter. Keep it up.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 31 . 2/28/2003
First off; there's no need to apologize for the melodrama of this chapter. It provided some much-needed mental rest-and-rebuilding (for me, at least). Secondly; couldn't a combo of magic and medical science be used to help Buffy? For instance: the Orb of Thesulah could hold her psychic essence (once it's removed from Faith's body), while the cloning technology used to create Jarod, Jr. (as I like to call him) could be used to replace the destroyed neurons in Buffy's brain! Last, but not least; what's with Willow and Giles' eyes changing from brown to green, and back again? A sinister portent (love that phrase!) of things to come? Let's hope the answer is found in chapter 32!
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 31 . 2/28/2003
Whoa. I *definitely* did not expect that. Great twist. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for Buffy!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »