Reviews for McForrest Gump
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Great story! I'd also love to see something like this happen on an episode. I especially liked the way you addressed her calling him 'Timmy' at the office all the time. It always seems so disrespectful to me. I'd also like to see a confrontation between Gibbs and Tim that justifys the difference between the way he treats Tim from the way he treats Tony, Ziva and Kate. We know that he treats Abby as a replacement for his lost daughter and I'll never understand the disrespectful way he treats Jimmy Palmer, either.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is a great call-out scene. As much as I liked these two together, they were never going to be together, due in large part to the immaturity you point out on Abby's side. I got sick of the relationship angst on this show a while ago...all the drama with Tony and Ziva, too. Good grief, they are all at least in their 30's, they should be mature enough to know what they want and go after it and stop dancing around. And the "Good man, but last resort, only to be taken if no one more exciting comes along" line was excellent.
Luvable chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
great story wish we could see something like this on the show. she needs it, esp. with the delilah issue. tim is not her property thats for sure.
girlface chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I really love this story, though it's a one shot I hope you decide to turn it into more. I would love to see how the new 'policy' plays out in regards to his relationship with Delilah.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Doing a happy dance, LOVE this! Yay Tim!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I think you are exactly right; Abby has to stop being mean and jealous when McGee has a girlfriend. Also, this story led to a bit of introspection, as your stories sometimes do, and I realized something about my own life. So thank you. This is a wonderful little piece.
lindycat chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Love that someone, *anyone*, called Abby on her crap.
Like seeing a confident but not arrogant TIm.
But I think you're giving Abby (the way she's currently written) way too much credit in her reaction. : )
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
mcgee is not exactly my favorite character, but i absolutely love what you did with this story. the comparison between jenny and abby was not one i would have thought of, but it's spot on. i hate how abby has treated mcgee over the years. thanks for having him stand up for himself and for delilah, well done :)
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
omg you did it! this makes me so happy! AND it's dedicated to me *_* :)

I will say, Abby made me want to punch her in the face in the fic too, for a while. I so so wish this would happen in the show!

earthdragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Excellent story. I haven't had a chance to see the latest episodes that have Delilah in them but, nevertheless, I wish Tim could have had this confrontation with Abby much earlier in the series. It is ludicrous, not to mention unrealistic, that he has been kept dangling at Abby's apron strings, hoping to rekindle a romantic relationship with a woman who is not only clearly uninterested in being monogamous, but continually takes him for granted. Abby will always be a social butterfly, flitting from one male partner to the next, whereas Tim is clearly the marrying kind who wants a family - and let's face it, he is 35 now, definitely the age for settling down. I honestly don't think that Abby knows what love is.

I agree with you about Jenny. She only got away with her appalling behaviour towards Forest because he was too simple to know any better. But then she was too stupid to appreciate what a good man he was, preferring to go out with really horrible guys instead. In fact, she is exactly like Abby Sciuto.
Carneu chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is brilliant. I hated the way Abby treated Delilah at the coffee shop in the first episode and wanted someone to yell at her for being so childish. You have capture a wonderful scene that should be in the show. chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I /loved/ this. It has been so irritating how childish Abby has got, so really her attitude towards Delilah didn't come as a surprise. In fact, I'm sure we were all expecting it. So immature and really uncalled for. I would like for McGee to take a similar stand towards the problem on the show. You portrayed it realistically, and got McGee's calm but assertive demeanour locked down.
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Really, really liked this! I used to be a McAbby fan, but with the way she treated him in Dog Tags, Bloodbath, Borderlands, and Cracked, I just can't see it anymore. She is an immature user, and her fixation is on McGee. She didn't want him like he wanted her, but if she can't have him no-one else can either. He is not allowed to be happy with anyone but her, but just on her own terms. The must be a psychological "name" for her condition, but darned if I can figure it out! Thank you for this story!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
haaa. the title pun was ace.

and the story was pretty good too. i liked the dialogue.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Never seen Forrest Gump, it being R-rated and all that.
I really like this. I never really enjoy watching/reading about confrontation between characters. I like tension, but not direct confrontation. That said, this conversation had to happen. I mean, I like McAbby, but there is a reason why it didn't work out before. And both of them deserve to be happy. They're both (well, mostly Abby) making themselves miserable trying to dance around one another, so the other one doesn't get their feelings hurt. I like Delilah and McGee. So, yeah. This really had to happen.
You did a great job, as always! :)