Reviews for Grand Theft Auto 5: Stealing Hearts
"Damn lightening", what drugs will make you too. Michael will them, if they hurts his sister.
james yates chapter 7 . 4/20
Awesome, very good
"awesome", I didn't know what was gonna happen next when Trevor found out the truth. Now lightening is in the house, don't know what to aspect next.
"thing's are heating up now". This was the best one so far.
Another great piece, I didn't know Franklin was that romantic. Can't wait to read what happens next.
"OMG", what a twist. I can't believe storm is Michaels sister, can't wait until Trevor finds out, and Michael finds out about them two. Fantastic, your a very good writer.
That was very good, I want to know what happened next. Who sasha was talking to, it seems like she's working for someone. It's really a shame she's working for someone, I thought she would be good Franklin. Anyways, it was really good.
james yates chapter 1 . 4/14
I finished chapter 1, it's too bad storm left Trevor, he really loved her. Trevor needed a good woman in he's messed up life. I enjoyed reading it, great job.
Very good man, I always thought, what Trever needs is love. A good woman could fix any pycho, even Trevor Philips. I haven't read everything chapter yet, but so for, it's fantastic.
Molly chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
This was such a great story it was so cute and dangerous in a good way you should defiantly make a second story to this one it is amazing
NoNameDevil chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
hello Jenny I do not usually read rated T fictions but I read yours and I am very impressed I hope to see more of your fictions in the future bravo
darrylnewman99 chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
I Loved your story. Great Job :)
AZnativeJay32 chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Story ending soundtrack: "One Day" by Trading Yesterday. :D
Mrs Richtofen chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
OMG! XD! Daddy Trev Trev! Not again!
Hello chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Haha cool fanfic add a dash of action, a pinch of romance, a hint of betrayal, and a spoonful of AWWWW! And you've got a story. I'd love to have a Christmas photo like that! :D lol
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »