Reviews for Rounds
Claraon chapter 1 . 7/19
Shaw crushing hard on Joss but still wanting the best for her friends...this is perfect on so many levels 3
ReadtoRelax chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I love Shaw being the antagonist little sister to John. It is so amazing that he showed up at Joss' home because her phone was off. He could have just called Sam if he was concerned. I would still love to have a Rounds 2.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Another nice story. So much talent
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was so much fun to read. I loved the back and forth between Sam and Joss, and the cleverness of Sam. Now, you really, really, really need to give us the second half. Was John listening in? What happens when he gets her inside? Ante up.
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is hell one funny between joss and shaw. Like it!
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Shaw, that little devil. I would have loved for them to have played that little scenario out on the show, like they did the rooftop scene with her and Reese. That would have been fun to watch. :)
literaturechick chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow! That was great I loved it! Please, please, please give us another several chapters... Thanks!
TheNextPage chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Clever, fun fic. Yey :-D
jinx6 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Clearly Carter was drunk, and probably freaked out by Shaw's suggestion that she and Reese were more than friends. Otherwise she would have known that removing power from her phone alone wouldn't deter an eavesdropper. Loved Shaw in this story. I believe that she and Shaw could become actual friends. Nice story.
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
OMG. Excellent setup Matchmaker Shaw; well done. Now if J & J would only take the bait and follow the Nike slogan: Just Do It.
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Nice job being a wingman Shaw. Carter's going to get her guy
nicdvidmaker chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Cool story wolfmusic. I can see Shaw actually doing something like this. Enjoyed the read.
lovemboth chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I like this Shaw and her methods! Nice one shot!
buns1974 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
OMG that was so freaking good that I wish the writers would write something similar to this. Great Job!
nacimynom chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
What a great scene! Thanks for sharing it.