Reviews for Collision Course
mollrat chapter 1 . 5/13
Love how the emotions interact! So funny
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh, that WAS fun! I like your explanations for range and domain of each Emoticlone. Very good work!

So ... because Raven and BB were doing that 'simultaneous dream combo' thing, The Beast could get inside Nevermore?

Hmm. Okay. Sure, why not?
Dixxy chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Hi there !

This is such an entertaining story you've written ! One of the funniest emoti-fic' (i.e. emoticlone fiction) i've read... and now one of my fav's !

I was truthfully smiling all the way !

Loved the manner Rude & Love behaved, but Timid's constant hiding, Brave's defying attitude & Happy's usual "hyperness" were pretty fun as well ! ("hyperness" doesn't exist... mmmmmh, well now, it DOES ! XD )

The use of foul words was ok too. I'm definitely not one of those holy joes who alas abund in the US, so i don't mind swearing, as long as it's justified (by a character's raw nature).

And, ah ah, Rude using Happy as a pillow & Knowledge as a foot-warmer ! *ROFL*

Really a most amusing lil' fic' you've crafted, Pal ! Well done again for this diverting lil' piece ! Luv'd it !

Kudos & Regards !

Take care !

)))))) Léo ((((((
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Haha, you know? They would be pretty good bros.

CupidKirby
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I bet it was a date XD Hahahha!

Oh, though short and a one-shot this has to be one of the most "fun" stories I've ever read XD just pure silly fun from start to finsh! And RagexBeast heck yeah 8D
Chibijac chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Absolutely LOVED this! XD
writerzero chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was cute and amazing. Really like how you wrote the emoticlones.
TigerLily957 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Very cute and well written. I completely enjoyed it. You've done a great job. :)
shadowjack12345 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is fun and clever. I like it very much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013