Reviews for Not any sort of Fairy Tale
Lilikoikoi chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Please write more! I really want to know what happens next.
booksnob chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Sounds interesting so far, should definitely continue
Savage Kill chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
She seemed rather calm about what happened to her, which must suck...

Are you going to have it were it seems like a fairy tail at all or having it where there are references?
royalrabbit chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Hi there!

Your first chapter sure is interesting! It doesn't happen often that I read a story that has an OC that's basically... nothing special at all. I quite like that.
I loved the fact that she bought herself. Imagining it, well, it's just so damn funny! 100 berries is rather pathetic, though. Poor thing.

You asked for a fairy tale, and I'm afraid I can't think of one that might fit the OC you portrayed.
The closest I can think of is The Wise Little Girl. She doesn't have great beaty nor courage. She has smarts.
However, I bet there are much more interesting fairy tales to use for your story.

Good luck! I will be following.

Love,

royalrabbit
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Cattle? Like cows? Or chattel?
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I'd appreciate the chapters being longer, but at least it's a full page long. I once saw a fanfiction where the author uploaded only TWO PARAGRAPHS. It made me sad. Anyway, onto the actual review. I quite liked it! It's unique in that she bought her own freedom. I've never seen that happen before. Did Law purposefully throw that marine to the one who was speaking to her, or was that an accident? And it does matter, because if he did it on purpose, his oh-so-clever mind might already be thinking, "I might find use for her. Let's save her and make her indebted to me so I can kidnap her later on!" XDD Update soon!