Reviews for Gifted
rosebud90 chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
I like the story
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
idk if you were aware during the last couple chapters Rosaline suddenly became Rosalie

S. Ravenclaw
CaptKJanewayOakenshield chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Very very nice. I adore how you handled the reintroduction of Tom into society. And I absolutely adore the way you were able to bring Ginny and Hermione into the dark fold. Too many stories leave one or the other out. Definitely one that I will read again and again!
lilashannah67 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
What a wonderful story. Thanks for writing it.
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
Okay. If Ginny is Geniveve, who is Ginny weasley?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
loved it
kirsty21 chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
cool
narutohinatalover4ev chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Your story was awesome! i will say that the quote you used at the end was great. I love how you took that from Kung Fu Panda. Thanks for the superb story!
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
Loved it. Hope there is more
Reginam Obscuram chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Ah ha, I definitely need the Holy Water now! Two lemons in one chapter! I feel as if you have treated me with the rarest chocolate in the world. The lemons are beautiful. So is the rest though because at the fluffiness of it all, I am lying on the floor, crying and unable to stop.

Btw, my name means Queen of The Dark in Latin, do you like?
Reginam Obscuram chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Hey, do you have any Holy Water or something, because I need it. The lemons (smuts) are so fudging sexy I just can't. You write so well! I love your stories so much (kept spelling much as muhe, Idk).

So... thought I'd just say this and go back to being a Internet hobo, so bye!
O.O chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Bullshit, Hades? The way the twins speak annoys me, God I hope this gets relatively better!
Really chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Bullshit, this kinda sucks now - thought it might have been good but no, the ending of this chapter sucks, and being called Hades is stupidly cliché. The way the twins speak is bad and overall its all been there and read that. I'm not going to read this any more.
ChibiAyane chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
:D Great story!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
i loved the story even though i was confused some times but it was still good