Reviews for Rotted Rowan
Monkey Hunter chapter 45 . 2/22
What a joke of an ending. Lol I can't keep reading this crap backwards. So many inconsistencies, contrived bullshit, deus ex machinas, the personalities of the tertiary characters suck even more than canon, character bashing, too many ignorant characters, rushed as hell plot, no consequences, no price for winning... pfft... fucking GHOST summons... wow, this sucks... too many to list... that's all... goodbye.
Monkey Hunter chapter 2 . 2/22
So... ANOTHER Sasuke/Obito 2.0 with 20 wisdom 20 intelligence added. One of dozens of fanfics that I've come across, with 1000 reviews, that has a completely unoriginal, modified Infinite/Temporary Tsukuyomi dictator OC/Self insert. Holy fuck, is this fandom stuck on the Uchiha Dictator Dick Riding train and/or nihilism/fascist/Hobbes/Marx ideology trains. I want to find an absurdist/existentialist fic that has a gray antagonist/anti-villain/anti-hero, that doesn't fully slip into Black Pill territory or swing back into Blue Pill ignorance, but I can't find one. Too hard to write those for most humans, I guess; so, the path of least resistance is taken instead. Either the Blue Pill of irrational bullshit is swallowed by the author or they swallow the Black Pill of philosophical suicide/nihilism instead. Both kinds of stories are fucking boring. A combo of the two doesn't make it any less boring, which is what this story is going to turn into. I can already predict the only 3 possible outcomes that will happen. Bad guys win and enslave the world by first killing off any first generation dissenters, then brainwashing/culling the 2nd generation into domestic subservience. Second outcome, you go full troll and go Death Note/AOT at the last fucking second, RIGHT at the finish line, when it is far too late for readers to back out and not feel betrayed by wasting our lives on your backdoor brainwashing propaganda. 3rd outcome is a last minute redemption. Those are the outcomes you will give us. One sucks, the other one steals away my lifetime only to tell me everything I like is evil and wrong and I'm a bitch ass loser whore nothing burger and then the last one is so overplayed, it's a rotting radioactive zombie fossil. I'm skipping to the end of this story to see if I have to eat my shoe and left leg.
Spedyalarm chapter 46 . 2/12
IMPERFECT REAILTY!
loserkiduwu chapter 46 . 2/2
I dont know how I feel about this ending
Man some of yalls reading comprehension is nonexistent. the author states in like chapter 2 that nassica is the bad guy, and that the bad guys will win. If you read all the way through thinking that she will "come to her senses" then you're just really dumb.

Good story, my only critique is that the beginning and middle felt more fleshed out than the end. That being said I did really enjoy it.

In a world of hundreds of si's and isekais saving the day, the one that's a bad guy with a believable decent to get there really stands out.
Well, I was enjoying this story, right up until the madara scene. The mc is so paranoid they have a panic attack at discovering they have mokuton, and then because they're feeling sad they leave and go out on their own to cry in a tree. On the one day where no one can watch over them. On the one day where no one is there to stop them. And of course, on this one day, this one moment slavers just happen to show up. They just happen to know who she is and what she looks like despite her previous reclusivness. And they just happen to kidnap her out from konoha's nose. And when she escapes she just happens to stumble right into madaras place because obviously that makes sense. This is just fucking pathetic.
Ede chapter 46 . 1/2
On God I don't know why I finished this.
Dear Writer, how do you even come up this
sxcond chapter 46 . 12/10/2023
love naasica's descent into madness and the irony of her choosing to sacrifice her loved ones for the rest of the people to have a peaceful life in an illusion.
dogdayslassie chapter 1 . 12/1/2023
This was absolutly fantastic
hybridvoid reaper chapter 46 . 11/25/2023
Its was amazing and unique. How to see more work from you.
silverfishes chapter 46 . 11/13/2023
Thanks for sharing Darkpetal and thanks Darkpetal's beta
Favorite character: Kisame. Naasica is feeling everything all of the time, and he's very chill in comparison. Very fun.
Favorite scene: Team Kisame reacting to the Hell Forest (or whatever it was called, the fiery face trees). Love the whole concept of it (gore and nature... manmade horrors in manmade woods... the contrast of resting peacefully under a tree and resting I imagine rather restlessly inside one) and the sprinkling of dramatic irony in that scene specifically is delicious.
If I could know anything: Owari is a whole nother person/personality, right? What's his happy ending look like? Or have he and Naasica merged?
Something that appealed to me personally: I love rabid dedication to another person. I love how Naasica manipulated others into that mindset.

Have a good one
fajaradhi159 chapter 46 . 11/13/2023
Beuuh, why did madara betray the protagonist and went with his original plan? Isn't the plan to install the no fighting compulsion more permanent than the matrix one?
Binge Reader chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
Damn. Didn't know being a female instantly made you disabled.
Wonderful Imagination chapter 2 . 10/12/2023
Beautiful. Your post chapter comments explain a lot. The whole "Madara Sama" seems a bit out of place and rushed but I am interested in how this goes. Your writing quality is top notch as I'm sure others have told you :)
Wonderful Imagination chapter 1 . 10/12/2023
Good story so far but something does not make sense. Your MC is extremely paranoid. To the point of having a panic attack at the discovery of having Mokuton. She is so paranoid of everyone that she does not dare tell her own grandmother who is nearly dying and ensures no living soul knows. She sees danger in the most comforting and safe of places, and yet the first time she comes across a known enemy and a dangerous one at that (Madara) she spills her guts?

Extremely out of character. You built an MC who keeps secrets to the extreme and then suddenly had her spill everything to the one person guaranteed to do something about it?
3,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »