Reviews for Rotted Rowan
jimmydangerous1234 chapter 47 . 11/20
Damn this had so much potential, started off super strong. however this was way to ambitious for a 270k word fiction

Inconsistent character motivations
Every Shinobi was copy paste, as much as you try to differentiate them they're all the same, if you were to switch out kakashis and obitos dialogue after a certain arc there literally would be no difference. There are 2 character arcs in this story, I am weak but to change the world you need to hurt bad people, and there are bad people, therefore I will hurt them. This arc is copy pasted multiple times and after the land of waves arc it became aggravating.
If your going to make an antagonistic MC you need to have actual pushback to your MCs decisions, then it just makes it boring. Not for any moral reasons, but because it brews inner conflict, and highlights how depraved the MC has become. Because of that there is no drama, every character in this story becomes our MCs lapdog, quite literally actually.

Reason I kept reading is because the first 20 chapters or so were quite good, even if the flaws I described above still existed. Its just it took the ideas it establishes then instead of developing them repeats them into the ground. By the time you reach chapter 40 you realize you were duped, because it keeps tricking you into thinking its taking the story in an actual new direction then squanders it.I love boss subordinate stories, was excited I finally found one :(

The ending was also super rushed and unsatisfying, might delete this later because I hate trashing people passion projects but damn, really feel I wasted my time and I'm a little mad.

CHAPTER 1 was really good, don't let it dupe you, give this one a skip
KL chapter 47 . 11/11
I LOVED IT KEEP MAKING AMAZING STORIES THE ENDING WAS SSS_TIER
ashikbari15 chapter 1 . 11/9
fucking disgusting
ashikbari15 chapter 2 . 11/9
kaguya Otsutsuki
DiamondDourado chapter 1 . 10/27
Great book I liked the few chapters I read but I did not like the antagonist main character but that's just me if you like that or even if you don't it's a good read it just wasn't my style so I thought to leave a good review instead of a bad one.
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 47 . 10/24
This was great
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 10/20
be warned, this is female MC.
I figured I'd let readers know since the author seems to lack the IQ to put that in the description.
Can I know or tell the difference? If yes, then no. If no, then yes.
Nrmrc chapter 36 . 10/10
jou59 chapter 47 . 10/8
This was an interesting read although i don't think i really liked the ending but whatever.
redflamingemberz chapter 47 . 9/13
This is beautiful... Naasica is so twisted tho lol
Imshameful chapter 1 . 9/5
This is an all time great, drop everything and read this NOW!
LeeZanda chapter 1 . 9/4
Made me remember. The red moon plan of eternal hallucinations were like 'box of happiness' and sasori's puppet parent. Both were sad. There's no process, only eternal perfect lovely day with perfect people that 'exist'. Thanks for the story tho. Made me remember about philosopher stone from FMA. That was created using human soul also. Like Otsutsuki bitches pill of 'godly' power.
LeeZanda chapter 47 . 9/3
Answering the question ; it's really depends on what your belief is. If you believe the afterlife, then the enduring becMe less painful and in the end. After all the good things you do, you know you will be reunited with your family once again. If not, maybe dream will be sufficient. Eternal dream. Not ascension.

But really, Otsutsuki family is a bitch. I hate them bitch boys and gals. Kaguya is the better end of spectrum.
Terrible name its a big turnoff mate
3,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »