Reviews for Sasuke's Obsession, Sakura's Misery
Thatbabefiona chapter 35 . 3/10
Waiting waiting waiting for the sequel. Pls authar chan? I really wanna know what happened to them.
cherry blosssom chapter 35 . 2/24
the best sasusaku story ive ever read
cherry blosssom chapter 35 . 1/8
so goos
CountryBaby93 chapter 35 . 12/26/2017
Wtf! This is a tragedy! Not hurt comfort! Ugh! I both love and hate this story... Its such an amazing tale and keeps u on it toes and wanting to read more. But I hate it because I want to know more! Lol I want to know what happened to them? And... Sasukes beautiful face! ahhhhhhh!
CountryBaby93 chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
Why doesn't sakura remember him? I don't understand! Lol but I have to keep reading because I have to know! This isn't Stockholm syndrome... What is it?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This story is very good, i love it!
I hope that i can read the sequel soon, because you'are a great writer.
Kamiwayoidesu chapter 26 . 12/21/2017
This storyline so far has been mind blowing, awesome and unique. This chapter captured me through out. Keep writing please.
Kamiwayoidesu chapter 26 . 12/21/2017
So far your storyline has been mind blowing awesome and unique. This chapter captured me through out. I loved it. Keep on writing please.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2017
touka chapter 30 . 10/10/2017
But the kiss happened after Sakura had died, after she was reanimated. And if Gaara died before that, how could he have rescued her from Itachi/Tobi. You said that it was the night when they had rescued Sasuke, which was long before that. I'm confused. The story is great though, I really wish it had more than 35 chapters since I'm almost done...
EmeraldOrbs chapter 35 . 10/8/2017
You were making such speedy updates on your sasusaku stories a few months ago but then you suddenly disappear? Is everything okay? Can you at least let us know when/if you plan on updating your stories or how you're doing? I hope it's not the stress from haters like u said b4...please dont listen to them! ur an amazing writer so just be you and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/3/2017
Im crying
shirazen chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
Happy ending and squel!
shirazen chapter 12 . 9/27/2017
This chapter... Sasuke and Gaara. It will be better if Sasuke and Naruto instead Gara. But it seems Naruto is dead
Guest chapter 35 . 9/25/2017
I really like this story although I believe it was a little confusing with the Myael stuff! This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've read in my life and not have I read a lot! Hopefully you can focus more on sasuke and sakura and their relationship?! And how she feels and just them together?! Thanks for writing this go I honestly love it so much!