Reviews for Kingdom Come
R.E.W. 4 chapter 30 . 6/26
PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE!
R.E.W. 4 chapter 1 . 6/16
You know I just realized something Your OC characters name, Elyana if you rework it and take away the E it's Lyanna I cannot believe I didn;t notice that at first.
R.E.W. 4 chapter 31 . 6/16
Good chapter.
R.E.W. 4 chapter 28 . 6/16
I'm really liking your story so far, and your OC is really likable, though I would like to see her more complex in later chapters, not to say anything bad about her but I would like to see her make mistakes every now and then, like how Robb stark does, she is Baratheon and half Lannister after all Just like Daenerys, she is a good queen but s and she makes bad judgements and mistakes, but enough of my rambling. I hope you update soon in the near future.
iitrnr chapter 31 . 5/16
A very good story. Want to see where this goes. Thanks.
iitrnr chapter 27 . 5/15
I thought the deal with Frey was a bit ridiculous. She gave him far too much, far too easily. And that too for a bad ally. I would have expected it out of Robb because he's a bit stupid, not Elyana.
iitrnr chapter 15 . 5/15
I like the story, but I have to say this. I get a bit annoyed by stories where something massive has been introduced into the equation but still everything proceeds as though in canon.
iitrnr chapter 14 . 5/15
I would have thought that she would at least convince them to leave Arya at home.
chap. 23, people are very easyely convised of her claim as the only real heair.. she should have shown the letter from lord Arryn, told of the incest..
i like the story, except that the game of thrones start for Elyana before her Robert is dead.. she is going 4 the throne before Ned is arrested and before her father dies..
HermioneandMarcus chapter 31 . 5/9
I hope she becomes queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Don't get me wrong, I love Daenerys Targeryen as much as the next fan but it would be nice to see your OC to become queen instead. It would be a nice change. Besides, she technically has as much claim to the throne as Daenerys because her paternal great-grandmother was a Targaryen. At the very least, I would like to see her become queen of the North and friends with Danerys because together they could make formidable allies. But I still would like you OC to be Queen of the Seven.
metaladdict chapter 31 . 4/21
I like the plots, but I honestly don't think anyone would betray her...believable at least.
AthenaB chapter 31 . 4/20
I'm so glad that you are continuing your story! I love it and can't wait to see what happens next!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 31 . 4/20