Reviews for Kingdom Come
Sara chapter 33 . 3/15
Are you planning on finishing the story at all? It's been well over a year, since you last posted...
HPuni101 chapter 32 . 3/15
Please continue. Need updates asap.
francisvirus chapter 29 . 1/15
yes i think u got stannis right
francisvirus chapter 28 . 1/15
oh hooray stannis is here!
Lady Syndra chapter 33 . 12/19/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 33 . 10/8/2016
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
beautiful-and-dread chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
Please continue this story! your OCs have really grown on me and i was sad that this story is unfinished. I hope you update soon!
ElriyaStark chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Hello, I have to make this comment or I will burst under this feeling. I like your story, how you made Elyannas character and alll, amazing. I think it would be perfect if Elyannna would with the story show her Baratheon side more and be kindhearted (like she sist already) as well fierce. If you can't imagine her as that or you have already other plans, allright. Whatever you do, I will keeo reading.

PS: The characters are surely not out of character
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
It's been a year! Where in the world are you?! :(
B4conH4wk182 chapter 33 . 7/23/2016
please update! it's so great x
HPuni101 chapter 33 . 7/3/2016
Please update.
SarevokDothrakiDovahkiin chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Why in every story with a True Baratheon Princess, they fall in love each time with Robb Stark whereas Jon Snow is send to the wall ? Seriously it's annoying and not original
Boomer1125 chapter 23 . 5/5/2016
To me when I was reading this story over again is that two things stood out to me Elyana ignores her instinct and she should have taken Ned and the girls with her instead of leaving them she new her Father Time was fleeting and yet she didn't follow the smartest course of action get her family out of there. Another thing that bothers me is that Elyana and Arryn should have told her father the king about their findings but once again Elyana sticks her head in the sand and acts like the problem will just go away. I get it, she was a child but I am the same age as her and she claimed that she loved her father yet she did not speak a word about what she had found out. One that could have prevented the war of the seven kingdoms and Roberts death. Even the honorable Ned Stark in canon was going to tell Robert but the Lannister killed both. Also the relationship between angers and the Queen needs to be stopped before an Anne Boleyn is pulled just saying.

Anyway other then these aggravations the story is enjoyable please continue!
Xgv chapter 33 . 4/27/2016
Great chapter on Kingdom come, so can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
Xgv chapter 33 . 4/26/2016
Great chapter on Kingdom come,so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please