Reviews for Kingdom Come
StarkTeller chapter 33 . 9/19
I don't understand how you've not updated this story in so long. I would if I was getting good reviews. Hopefully you do come back and work on this.
firehottie chapter 33 . 6/30
I hope that someday you find the time and inspiration to continue this, as it's a truly wonderful story!
Bella2192 chapter 33 . 6/26
Please update
TheHuntresss chapter 18 . 5/9
I can't understand why Catelyn took tyrion captive. She already knew that the dagger had been Balishes and was won by the King. She knew it wasn't Tyrion's so what purpose does this action do but cause them to have to go to war.
TheHuntresss chapter 28 . 5/9
i'm glad Stannis hasn't declared himself king... I always hated that all 3 of the Baratheon brothers died foolishly.
TheHuntresss chapter 19 . 5/9
I will never understand it.. why wait for the old me leagues away to give the ok. Marry before you head off to kings landing that way you arrive already taken. Deed done and it can't be used as a hold over you.

I don't get it, every story does it. Run off we'll marry when you get back. Fuck that i say marry first that way they can't (Cersi can't) ruin your file by forcing you to marry someone else.
Please ignore George RR Martin and give me a happy ending. I've had to take year long breaks between his books because everyone I come to care about meets a horrible end.
Sara chapter 33 . 3/15
Are you planning on finishing the story at all? It's been well over a year, since you last posted...
HPuni101 chapter 32 . 3/15
Please continue. Need updates asap.
francisvirus chapter 29 . 1/15
yes i think u got stannis right
francisvirus chapter 28 . 1/15
oh hooray stannis is here!
Lady Syndra chapter 33 . 12/19/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 33 . 10/8/2016
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
beautiful-and-dread chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
Please continue this story! your OCs have really grown on me and i was sad that this story is unfinished. I hope you update soon!
ElriyaStark chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Hello, I have to make this comment or I will burst under this feeling. I like your story, how you made Elyannas character and alll, amazing. I think it would be perfect if Elyannna would with the story show her Baratheon side more and be kindhearted (like she sist already) as well fierce. If you can't imagine her as that or you have already other plans, allright. Whatever you do, I will keeo reading.

PS: The characters are surely not out of character