Reviews for I Won't Burn
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/29
What the potato.
My heart is dead, you feels-destroyer! It is DEAD!
What kind of person writes a sad thing like this? Why?
:( I did like it, though.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Interesting approach and brilliantly tragic, although I'm not sure it would work out that way. At that, it strikes me that he just would've left, since it didn't seem like they had restrained him enough to actually stop him. Regardless, good job and thank you for writing and posting this!
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
*Mouth drops open* Did...did you just...you evil person!?
09Alice1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
It's so sad... (
But I would probably do the same. Rather die by my own hand than by that bastard's fire...
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
NONONONONONO NOPE NIL ZILCH NADA NIEN NONONONONO AHAHA IM SOBBING

Nice work though i really liked it! I had no idea where this was going and then when i read the end it took me a minute then i went back and read it again crying the entire way CAUSE ARTHUR DIDNT KNOW AND NONONONON- great work! You managed to rip my heart out in 1,121 words. ;) im gonna go back to sobbing in a corner now.
Good job!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
i hate you so much right now... *cries*
Pleaseeee make this a full story! please!
anonymousturtlelover chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I'm in tears...I totally thought this would have a happy ending.. Dx so sad but good!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I wasn't expecting the poison, I wasn't expecting that at all. Well written and played out. Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Well, I certainly did not expect Merlin to die. At least he knew Arthur held no hate for him.
Anonymous131 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This story was sad. That's about all I can think. I didn't even see it coming! It's actually a pretty realistic take on what could have happened. That on top of how well it was written and how you were able to keep the characters in character, this was well done!
ashketchum110 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Damn you! DX Such a twist though! I liked it! Thanks for writing!
wryter501 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
damn, that was dark... **
flock.divisive chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
NO NO NO NO NO!
how cOULD YOU DO THAT?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I hardly think Merlin could have been executed anyway.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
No! Brilliant writing but so sad.