Reviews for Back to the Beginning (V2)
Pushi19 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Update please
DragoJason chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
When are you going to update this story? It needs an update bad.
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
I like this fic; I hope Tenten gets a good boost in Chakra! And I HOPE she gets the nerve to actually tell Naruto what she feels!
snake1980 chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
man great job on the new chapter didn't see tenten chickening out on telling naruto what she wanted to say. guess ill have to wait and see when she will tell naruto. cant wait to see how the meeting between naruto tenten and akane will go all I know is both tenten and akane wont like each other. keep up the great work
snake1980 chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
man great job on the tenten getting her answers out of naruto but u had to stop the chapter there didn't u. I have a idea what it is.
snake1980 chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
great job and what a way to end the chapter all I know is naruto is in so much trouble I cant wait to see how he will get out of it if he can.
snake1980 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
great job on the second chapter. like how naruto is having problems with his body something different. cant wait to see what naruto will do now.
Kitten Arina chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Personally this belongs on your profile page and not in a chapter of it own in any let alone probably all of your stories. I might understand this in the stories that you would be putting up for adoption but not in every single story it takes alway from the story that we are reading. Which is another thing that I personally feel that authors shouldn't do.
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
You do know the meaning of most right? Because your using it in the place of must.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Sorry but I don't like how you had Naruto scared of being hit it reminds me to much of Ranma 1/2 With Ranma scared of being hurt when he realizes to late that he has put foot in mouth.
Kitten Arina chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
I am interested in the story but with each chapter being a little more then 3,000 words per chapter I find the chapters a bit short for my personal liking. Also towards the end of this chapter there is a place that you did not captialize Tenten name, that needs to get corrected please and thank you.
1066wthec chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
nice
HitmaN007 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Nice one
agui972 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Great story but IL a little worried you will post chapters rarely since 2013 only five chapters have been made anyway I'll still follow and favorite it update sooner
narmulti chapter 5 . 5/7/2015