Reviews for Firewood
rational chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
God, I love Captain Charming! So, so fun together. I'll never get sick of Charming being overprotective.
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I love Captain Charming so obviously this one-shot made me very happy!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Killian and David together are excellent. Killian must have been stunned turning around to face the prince after kissing Emma. And he wanted to survive, but he wanted to be honest more. So he told him. And David can be proud, later, that Killian never lied to him.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Ohhhh!
EurekaBeck chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Cute ending!
SamirahAislin chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was a good story. Too bad that didn't happen in the bloody show. :/
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
ahhhh goodness this is just goSH THIS IS JUST SO CUTE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY i just lovelovelove the way you've portrayed killian here, so hopelessly in love but still maintaining or at least trying to maintain some of his pre-emma pirate-y sneering ways in the face of charming being so absolutely a hero type and god just oveRPROTECTIVE CHARMING MY FAVORITE i love daddy charming sooo much i'm so glad you worked so much of that in while also focusing heavily on killian's intense feelings for emma and how he was still working through everything he felt for her in front of charming like god i could practically see the emotions played out on his face in front of me especially the resignation when charming deduces how much he's helplessly in love with emma and also the little detail of both of them touching their lips after their kiss oh god hoW CUTE and that entire last interaction i just? emma being panicked and hook having finally come to terms with being head over heels for her and wanting to be near her and flirting and smiling at her and emma being all ? confuSED bc she is silly and in love with him and god i love them both i love this fic it's glorious, amazing job on it!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Loved this one shot.
Jane chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
OMG! That was just great! Please please, you should totally write another chapter!
Khante chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This story had me grinning by the end, nice job!
Dina C chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Nicely done. I like your twist to the scene and the way Killian stood his ground. Well done. Thanks for sharing.
DriftIn chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
How fortuitous you wrote a wonderful story for all of us to read! Great one shot. Loved it from start to finish.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Loved this!
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I read this first thing this morning, and it made me so happy, I was like, "This is a great day!" Seriously, I would have preferred for Charming to confront Hook after that kiss instead of Pan, and your idea of how protective daddy!Charming would have reacted was awesome (too bad the writers had other ideas). I like how Charming's all ready to slay Hook (really Charming? really?), and Hook realizes, "You know what? To hell with it! I love her and I'm not going to say yes!" I could totally see him saying "no" all jaunty even with the sword pressing into his throat. And oh, I LOVE that last line. :D This was so great.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 10/29/2013