Reviews for Rough Patch
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was absolutely lovely and adorable. I think you captured their relationship and struggle perfectly as well as their dialogue. It just sounds so like them. And I love the ending :)
D-Chan-67 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Holy amount of feels. I loved it! Great job!
Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Too sweet, Ijust love one-shots like these. Great job.
TheClumsyThief chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was lovely. You write these two so well- especially Roy, struggling in his blindness after the Promised Day. The ending was perfect, absolutely heartwarming. Seriously, I nearly teared up when I read that last bit about the little finger. Mustang's little finger! You're too good at this. Don't stop (pretty please).
fearthepaintedangel chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
the ending is very cute :)
HowsBoutNo chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love this c:
This is where my name would go chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is amazing! So cute!
young dawn chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I haven't read a Royai fic in quite a while, so it was a joy to start back up again with a little gem such as this one. Well done. :3
Bluefire21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Now that is what I call short and sweet! And there's only one pairing perfect enough for it!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
So very cute.
ssadropout chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love everything about this. Of course Hawkeye would be awake despite Mustang trying not to bother her. I, too, like that you pay attention to his hands, since most writers fixate on his eyes. I remember a story where your little Lia (I think) mentioned his hands. Where he wonders if he has moved his finger but just can feel it (or see it) was amazing. And, the doctor's pronouncement- hahaha!

Hawkeye's line about "beard" being a generous tern for what was on his chin was hilarious. The entire shaving scene was so sweet with how she pulled him out of his angst-y state. The hand- holding was icing on the cake.
PalindromePen chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Love it.
Ripace chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Yay, it's there. Feels like christmas :) Thank you so much!
Just like in all your stories, your writing style and your language is brilliant, I love it!
A little angst, a little fluff, a little humor - that's how I wished it to be like, because I think that's just how their beautiful relationship is like. And you managed to join all those elements in just the right amount in this fic. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you :)
Disastergirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aw, this is just so adorable! I love fics like this, your tumblr prompter has great taste! :D Even though Mustang is grumpy in this, you can really feel the love and affection between them and I adore the banter at the end. The mix of angst and humour is just perfect. I'm hoping you get more prompts! :)
Bay Alexison chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is an enjoyable bittersweet piece. Not hard to see Roy taking a bit to adjust his injured hands, something I haven't see too often in post Promised Day fics. The last scene of them is very cute. I actually think later on Riza will like that moustache of his, haha. Great work!