Reviews for Appetence
Faith O chapter 6 . 4/12
Aargh...this has been such a good story, it seems so true to how people's relationships should be (with the possible exception: I don't think Zeke could ignore Four as much as most writers portray him doing). But this scene was really happy! And now there's a cliffhanger! I'd love to see a continuation or an epilogue.
Astrid chapter 1 . 1/5
So, I've never been much good at saying positive things, but here goes. I have three words for you as an author. Hello, Veronica Roth. Seriously, you're as good at writing her books as she is, and from her ending of the trilogy, I would go as far to say you're better. Thank you for this story. When I don't like a books ending, I search the web for an alternate one. As far as I've read, this is it.
Hooda chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Wait that can't be the end where'd she go?
Hooda chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
As someone who has woken up and swam through the grogginess and painkillers after surgery to wake up, I think you were exactly spot on on writing tris' waking moments
rabbitheartedgrl chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
PRETTY PLEASE continue this story! It's amazing! :D I'm a huge fan of your writing in general and this is one of my favorites
Demonic girl111 chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Okay ley's take 10-steps back shall we? You stopped it here and left it cliffhanger, didn't finish at the other place because of plagiarism? Gosh dammit. I'm just going to assume she dies in the blizzard. This story was fantastic until it abruptly ended.
smhakanson chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
Planning to finish this story?
catch39 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Enjoyed The scary Four persona Caleb is presented with.
laser97 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
This story is really good, very interesting. I know the story isn't labeled "complete", but it hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you continue writing it!
mockingjay35 chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Oh...my...god!
Blomman chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Lovely story. Please update, please, please!
jaishaaaaa chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
shannie83 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
God, I love Tobias; I'm just gonna lead off with that. I figured he would blame Caleb, and I can't wait to see how he'll finally find out the truth that it was Evelyn who told Tris...if he does ever find out.
b-dauntless chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
The fact that you can make all these emotions stir in my body with the use of words is amazing. I read other stories as a cheap knock off drug in comparison to yours. Your stories are by far the best and this is top notch.
scc318 chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Please tell us if you're going to continue... Your work is lovely:)