Reviews for The Printed Press
Helene Nightfire chapter 22 . 3/27
I had fun reading your fic. Thanks for the giggles!
Obvious Queen chapter 22 . 3/25
A beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoyed every word.
MissMJS chapter 22 . 3/15
Well holy hell! I simply loved this! I adore the humor you've put into this. Very well done!
I also really enjoyed the writing improvement as I read more. In the beginning, I was on the edge. 'Should I read this? Will it be detailed enough? Eh, let's see how it goes.'
Obviously, I'm very happy to have given this a chance and to have seen what your skills have blossomed into! Heheh, I downright laughed out loud at some parts! xD
Bravo ;)
Best fic ever
Mallory Volanti chapter 2 . 2/24
Nunca has escrito de esta pareja antes de esta historia? pues no se nota y hasta ahora me gusta!
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 22 . 2/17
absolutely wonderful! I love how the story was just a steady development of their relationship together, no unnecessary drama that forces them apart, and then they reunite again. so many stories for this pairing rely on that angle, so this was a very refreshing read. I thought your characterization was spot on, imagery was swell... there were a few confusing moments where wording could get flowery, but all in all I loved every minute spent with your story.
BloodRedFalcon chapter 22 . 2/13
it was a great story. loved itkeep up the good work *hugs*
the-gex-files chapter 22 . 2/10
Love this story! Very well written!
haydensister chapter 22 . 2/7
awwww i loved the epilogue(s) - that narcissa is so totally fine with it, and the way they are outed, and that last little bit. absolutely loved this story!
haydensister chapter 20 . 2/7
omg love the end bit where harry tries to go all public with draco and then no one notices... loved this story! your character development is so believable, and i absolutely loved the writing and the premise. thank you for this!
haydensister chapter 16 . 2/7
oh im so glad that dudley is trying to make amends... and how hilariously fitting would it be if his kid ends up a wizard?! love it!

i think its so cute how draco and harry are still dancing around each other and trying to figure their feelings out
haydensister chapter 14 . 2/7
"the sprinklers go on at 10" omg i love how muggle ron and hermione's house is! and also, how they are so totally ok with harry dating draco, and also how cute are they all and how cute is the last bit of the chapter!
haydensister chapter 13 . 2/7
ooh i like the idea of dudley being a police officer - either he is still a bully, or he is (i hope!) making up for years of being a bully by helping people. i also adore awkward draco not wanting to talk to harry about whats going on with them. love this story!
haydensister chapter 12 . 2/7
love this chapter - love how they got together, and that ron is making fun of harry for hickeys and how happy draco is.
haydensister chapter 8 . 2/7
the last scene is so sweet - i loved it!