Reviews for The Printed Press
Orlane Sayan chapter 22 . 7/22
Hellooooo!
Aaaah! I loved this last chapters (can't sumoned the courage to stop in between chapter to let you know though :s).
So, I loved the scene in the bar, just after Draco end his book. Harry's reaction was soooo funny! I think you did a great job with Harry's questions and doubts, same with Draco's!
Marvis and Marcus wedding was nice. They baby's name has to star with a M, just saying ;)
And, finally, Narcissa kills me! I mean, she was perfect! That's a golden reaction to his son coming out
So, thank you again for that brilliant story. I had a great tile reading you! And many good laughs
Cya,
Orlane
Mar1asha chapter 20 . 7/21
it is now half past 4 am...i could NOT stop reading! wonderfully written, exciting and i am SO in love with the way you showed their growth. the history there and their acceptance. LOVED Ron in this...not the usual clueless friend. This was a great read and i enjoyed it very much.
Orlane Sayan chapter 15 . 7/21
Kreatcher is killing being a match-maker! I love him!

Oh, and I so agree with your vision of the Black and their fierceness to protect their love ones when times call it!
(You made me so sad with the Sirius part. I'm still not over his death too...)

Great chapter! I sholudn't read the next one but it seems I'm weak tonight... Don't be so smug about it!
Orlane Sayan chapter 12 . 7/21
I'm really glad that whiskey led to make out session! Harry is right to use that instead of beer... Ron would have stumble upon far more than love bit (I love that he is so observant by the way).

Oh, and I'm glad that Dudley is answering. It's good for him, and for Harry, to meet up again :)
Cya!
Orlane Sayan chapter 8 . 7/21
It makes me grin of course! This was really good actually! I love the pinning as much as the proper make out so...
(Harry is so subtle I can't believe it! And I'm glad Draco sort of asked Harry out, Harry sort of asked him for a kiss, and Draco making a sort of first move...)

I forget (five minutes ago, that is so me) to tell you that I love the way you are writting Harry and Draco. They do sound like a coherent version of the younger one that we know.

Cya!
Orlane
Orlane Sayan chapter 7 . 7/21
Sooooo! I'm going to take some time to give you my thought on all of that beautifull story!
Well, I like it very much. Harry is slowly falling, Draco is going to fall too, and I can't wait to ee how much
A part of me is glad that Ginny is out of the picture (yeah, I came here to read some Drarry! ) but it makes me sad for her too, because even if poisonning one's bouyfriend is not a good thing, I understand why she did it (and it's Harry's fault in some way...).

Also, I loved Kreatcher in this chapter. I mean, he is golden when h'es talking to Draco :)

Thank you for this story!
Cya,
Orlane.
lukas 10 chapter 22 . 7/17
I loved this! Couldn't stop reading since I found this story... I have no clue how I found the free time to read this throu so fast. I enjoy your writting very much. The whole story is well written and developed. And the characters are as good as they get. I truly loved it. I liked this Harry a lot. And your storyline really fits as what could have happen afterwards. I am very sure I will read this again sometime in the future. I tend to re-read stories that inspire me to keep on writting. And this one is definitely one of the most enjoyable I have come across. Thank you for writting it down. It is really a marvellous story. I think I'm quite in love with it. -M ps: I must apologize for my english thou, its not my first language.
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 22 . 7/17
I enjoyed this immensely! I look forward to reading more of your work! Best.
emilycharlotte12 chapter 22 . 7/12
I've read a lot of HP fanfiction and I can honestly say I've never been so pleased with an ending as I am with this. I've read the whole story non-stop over two days and I've loved every second. Obviously, I'm upset that it's over and there's no more to read but the ending was so perfect and I couldn't have wished for anymore.
I loved it, well done! Xx
FynnAdair chapter 22 . 7/5
This is soooooo amazing! I am in love 3 It is so beautifully normal but still filled with suspense and excitement. I started to read yesterday afternoon and after a brief stop filled with sleep and universtity, finished this afternoon - I just could not stop. It's so sweet and funny and the characters are adorable and authentic.
Thank you very much for writing this story down!
Weppers chapter 22 . 7/2
H/D is not really a couple I ship, but I really liked this. Was funny, and sweet and believable. I enjoy your writing immensely!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 22 . 6/30
I first thought that the epilogue was going to be some kind of sappy ever after, but I have to say I am positively surprised. Well done, my dear.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 20 . 6/29
I love this end. I am laughing madly at this unholy hour of 4 in the morning.
Absolutely well done!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 8 . 6/29
I love this story. Your writing is inspiring and just soo goood.
I have to comment on this point, because this chapter was just over the top, especially the kiss and aftermath. Well done! I applaud you.
mamahd chapter 22 . 6/27
Awwww i really loved the ending, it was so perfect! That last line just sums up the whole story so perfectly!