Reviews for All The Difference
Yoshy03 chapter 1 . 2/2
this sound interessting. will you contine?
Lilo chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Superb story, I'm so wishing for more... Update soon if possible!
Kudos for your work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
cool
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Thank you for your wonderful stories!
Fantasy101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Great start and looking forward to more :)
Medea Talespinner chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hey, just came back to after my own distraction and was glad to see you'd started a new story ... then sorry, at the update. Despite your philosophical outlook on it, I can understand why your creativity took a hit. I'm following the story so that whenever you get back to yourself, I won't miss it. Good luck, I hope everything works out well for you!

Oh, and I thought this was a really promising start, so I hope you do get back to it someday! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
ooooo
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That scene with Lestrade fleeing Sherlock's angry (soon-to-be)ex-landlord and finding him in the back seat of his car is one of the best scenes I've ever read. Your storytelling is fantastic, and I'm only one chapter in! The plot and premise have me hooked, though- I can't wait to read John and Sherlock's alternate meeting. :)
LB chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Verity,

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but glad you seem to have such a positive attitude about it.

I've loved your stories ever since I found them-unfortunately after you had finished them or I would have commented on every chapter :)

You are an amazing writer, with some of the most original and thorough plots and plot twists I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and I cannot wait to read more. The day I saw that you had posted a new story I couldn't help chair-dancing and squealing like a little girl.

So here's to you, and seeing what you've concocted this time in that genius brain of yours. I look forward to your next post, whenever that may be, and seeing you out the other end of your divorce.

All my possible love, respect, well-wishes, and fangirlish-ness,

LB
Iron Sea chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wonderful start, I love it. Can we get more? Pleaseee!
Update soon :)
drovitch77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Kudos! Can't wait for more...
Sky Tequila Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
LOVE IT! I so want more... Update soon, please :)
Bettancourt chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
*Fantastic* I would like more, please. Update as soon as you can *Smile*

Hope everything gets better in RL -[you certainly make some of my days happier with your enchanting stories]- so it is no more than what you deserve in your own right! I wish you strength and wisdom to weather the storm :)

XO. Lorie.
The Happiest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wonderful start... With any kind of luck, the creativity will get back to you and we will get more of this fantastic story :) I love your Johnlock fics.
My bests for your RL and everything that is happening there, thanks for writing, its a pleasure to read it!
iwind5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Just read the first chapter, and I did NOT see that coming Awesome :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »