Reviews for Reverse
Like it
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Cute
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
sweet :D i loved part 2 more than part 1, i liked that yoh was brave enough to ask if anna was still single and how anna made yoh think that she wasn't single haha so funny and the kiss was just awww haha i really enjoyed reading it so far. can't wait for part 3 i just love reading fics about anna and yoh sooo thx for writing this fic
yehey chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Awww! This was so sweet. :) I couldn't help but think that Yoh took Psychology as a minor to hold on to Anna. But that's just probably me looking at it too much.

I will surely look forward to part three. :)
lola chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
wow this was amazing :) well written and beutiful plus my favourite pairing hope to read more :D
a.paradigm chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
this is fantastic. i really, really liked it. the fragmented events were really well placed, almost poetic in all honesty. keep it up. you're a really great writer.
Yehey chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It was really nicely written and really beautiful too.

I gave myself a facepalm for not immediately realizing that the flow was reversed. Hahaha... I should have paid more attention to the title. XD
Pulchrite chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I like the order of the scenes. It's one of those instances where it would have been dull in chronological order. The present tense was interesting; I don't think it should be changed. This reads like I've seen it before, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I think Yoh and Anna were married in that story. It starts somewhere in the middle and ends somewhere not quite at the beginning. I like the randomness of that. It was enjoyable to read and substantive enough to feel complete.
Rumia chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Awhhh I love it! It's so sad how they started out so nicely but go their seperate ways. It's literally love at first sight for him, isn't it? He makes so much effort to be close to her.

I hope you continue and not make this a one shot. I wonder if they'll get together eventually or will they actually move on?

I know what you mean about this place. I wish there was more YohxAnna stories! It's close to dead and it's so sad cause I love this couple, their love is different.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh. I got around half way though before I realised the whole thing was going in reverse (really, that should have been painfully obvious D) and ouch, that suddenly hit me really hard. The breakup of a relationship is always a really sad thing to write about, and you gave it just the right touch. The small details, the pacing, everything, this was all lovely to read.

It is sad that the SK fandom is peetering away! Thanks for writing an excellent piece that reassures me it can still be done :)
Stupiak Kitty chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I agree to you! What happened to the YOHANNA FANDOM? WHY IS THERE SO MANY YOHAO NAAO? Anyway, is this suppose to be one-shot? I want more! It looks like it was a long multipled story. Oh well.