Reviews for Belts of Silver, Leaves of Gold
backtotheshire chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
ERMAHGERD THE FEEELLLSSS
Mockingbird's Song chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Of course Pippin's son is a charmer.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Merry the first line sort of defeats the point of changing the form of address.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Sam shares himself of course he shares the lembas with his family. Frodo really didn't think he could survive I have to agree.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Nice balance between light and dark Sam mourning his beloved master balanced by Merry's claim that Pippin is no more trouble than two children.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
How did Merry get all the money I wonder? Hobbits have mithril spines to go with their hearts of gold I think.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
They need to tell Faramir at some point about that I think I like the idea he was planning on slipping away.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I hope there are no rotten banana type surprises in there.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
'...Faramir wished fervently that the giant tree would kindly swallow him up. Didn't trees do that anymore? And where were all those enormous eagles that snatched up hobbits in need and carried them off? And rings that made you invisible?'

Ha. That's far too clever for words, shirebound, you know it is. : )

I loved how both heirlooms got worn to the wedding. What a momentous occasion. Elanor was elf-like, sure, but so, apparently, was Goldilocks. Which is good, even if the latter didn't have golden hair. She was just...more Noldorin than Vanyarin, if that makes any sense.

The tie-in of the last line was also lovely. Thanks for another lovely story! : )
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
a great end to the story. I liked the wedding scene.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Merry sent the letter to Aragorn.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where they read Arwen's letter.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Merry and Pippin gave Sam the lembas.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where they discovered that the lembas was still good.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Pippin got the clasp from Boromir's cloak. Very touching.