Reviews for Bad Form
KarenWriter chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Oh, this was so good! Cute, but I felt a bit hurt at the end. It's a shame it's only a one-shot. It is a perfect beginning of a good story. Thank you for writing it anyways.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Sweet and intriguing and very clever Emma. I hope she finds stability with the money and fun with Killian.
Dukepearl chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
That is AMAZING OMG
queenofthelost chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Please update this! I really loved it :)
honeybadgerhook chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I know this was posted a while ago, but it's too cute not to leave a comment. Short, but sweet. Captures their dynamic very well.
AsYouWishM'lady chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
AWESOME AU. PROBABLY THE BEST I'VE EVER READ. (but I would really enjoy reading another chapter, my heart broke when I saw it was one-shot /3)
danydanybb chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Loveee this story! Especially how reallistic Killian felt! Great job!
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Please continue this! This could be so amazing- more so than it already is. I feel like it would roll better if the next time they meet, they're both older. Not that Killian has become Hook, but they should both have grown a bit in their own way- Killian should be less gullible and way more clever, and Emma should be trickier and of course, older (more womanly curves and such, for Jones' sake). It would be the ultimate combination, especially if they get into a sword fight, like Emma was the captain of her own pirate ship, or just a pirate, or just randomly in the streets. Good luck! PLEASE KEEP WRITING and edit on!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
That was simultaneously cute and intense! I adored every minute! I would love for this to be a multi-chapter deal, but I'm still grateful for just the chance to read the one-shot. :) Thank you so much for sharing it!
Lovin'MyBooks chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Love it
c.l chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
write more! write others! they're great!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I really enjoyed this .Emma and Killian seem to have almost they same story expect Killian came from a more honest background then Emma .Its fun to read Killian as the law abiding citizen and Emma the theift I hope you continue this !
Hi chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I CAN'T BREATHE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IT'S SO PERFECT AND BRILLIANT AND OMG PLEASE
emma swan montie chapter 1 . 11/5/2013