Reviews for A long, slow burn
MortalCity chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Everything about this, from the characters' voices to the narrative flow, was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to bring this couple together in such an authentic way. You might've officially just ruined me for other Elementary fan fiction. ;) Well done!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
Absolutely great. I enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
Dina C chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
Amusing, and with the perfect final couplet of humor. Well done!
Dina C chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Love the build up of suspense and then the blessed relief of the police arrival and help. Whew!
Dina C chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
Sad and suspenseful chapter.
Dina C chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
Spitfire303 chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
:D
xim-chan chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
Great story! Loved it.. and died over the frase "You are my partner and my heart...".. Sooooo romantic !
Julie chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
Loved this!I am a from the first joanlocker, and I'm a little upset that they are giving Sherlock a romance in the fourth season, maybe she w ill be all of a certain cowboys fiances were on Bonanza!You'll have to tell us about thewedding, of course.!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
thank you for continuing this story! you have an amazing talent and I hope to see more chapters in the future 3
marshmallowdeviant chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
*squeak*
So sweet :')
Francesca Salazar chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Omgggg! continue!
Canadaiscold chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
This is amazing! i want more!
CharmingNotDarling chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Oh wow... You totally killed me! Amazing, amazing job! "What if she says no" ... You've got him down perfectly btw; mannerisms, speech patterns, vocabulary... Nicely done!
MyOwen chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
I love, love, love this story. You were true to their characters and conveyed their thoughts without sounding maudlin or cliche. This is exactly the way they might fall in love.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful world of Joan and Sherlock. Please share more! I know I'll love all other stories and situations and kisses and sexy moments you think of between these two.
Waiting with bated breath,