Reviews for Sisters
Note; Every year, the kingdom family of Quarinda always visiting kingdom of Enchancia. And the princess of kingdom of Quarinda name Lydia. She's Sofia and Amber friends, everytime she always play with them. She like to play cards and hide and seek. But something wrong, today Lydia just play with Sofia, she didn't play or care with Amber. That's why Amber angry.

Amber didn't want to looking the back, she was angry because today they're going to have a
guest name Lydia. Amber thought Lydia come here to play with her. But Lydia come here to play with Sofia. Sofia and Lydia were playing cards.
"I have eight numbers, what about you?" Sofia asked. "How many numbers you got?"
"Wait, let me count one, two three, four, five, six seven, eight, nine. Nine numbers, I have nine numbers". Lydia answered.
"Nine numbers?" Sofia asked.
"Yes, nine numbers". Lydia nodded.
"You're win, Lydia!" Sofia cheered.
"What? I am win?" Lydia asked, confused.
"Yes, you got numbers that bigger than me". Sofia said.
"I am? I think if I got nine numbers. I am lost". Lydia said to Sofia.
"No, if you got numbers that bigger than me, it mean that you're not lost, it mean that you win!" Sofia told her.
"Really?" Lydia asked.
"Yes". Sofia nodded.
"I'm so glad that this time I win when I play cards, well usually I never win when I play cards". Lydia told Sofia.
" Uh, really?" Sofia asked.
"Yes, and the truth I can't play cards". Lydia say sadly.
"Don't worry, Lydia". Sofia says. "I'm going to help you to play cards. So that you will win when you play cards with me or with your friends".
"Really you want to help me playing cards so that I will win everytime?" Lydia asked.
"Uh-uh". Sofia nodded.
"So when we will start?" Lydia asked.
"We will start..." Sofia said.
"Lydia, why you play with Sofia? Why you didn't play with me anymore?" Amber asked. "You play with Sofia almost two hours".
"Umm, but sorry not this time". Lydia asnwered. "Sofia going to teach me, so I think not this time we play, noone in my life teach me about cards".
"Huh". Amber sighed. "Ok, let me teach you about cards".
"But why have you?" Lydia frowned.
"You know that I already learning about princess all my life and when I was small! And everybody that I know loves me". Amber said.
"Huh. Ok, I don't to waste my time". Lydia said, she turned to Sofia. "So, what first?"
"Hmmm". Sofia sighed sadly. "You know, Amber right. She's know everything about princess since she was born. And I am,... I am just a seller shoes, that became a princess. My mother married the king of Enchancia, that's why I became a princess".
"So Lydia, now you know that Sofia is not a real princess, right?' Amber said.
"Really?" Lydia asked.
"Yes". Sofia nodded. "I don't know everything about princess more like Amber, so I think you will ask taught to her".
" No, no, no, I will still playing with you Sofia!" Lydia said.
"No, Amber is better than me". Sofia say.
"No, no, no". Lydia say. "You're better, too".
"Hmm". Sofia walked away.
"Wait!" Lydia said, Sofia stop her walk.
"What's going on?" Sofia asked.
"Huh, Sofia. Don't think like that, I like you, everybody like you, too, you are my best friends. You know, if you are sad, I'm sad too". Lydia said.
"Really, you likes me?" Sofia asked. "Even I am not a real princess?'
"Yeah, it's not problem to me. And if you don't know anything about princess, you can ask Amber, she know a lot of princess, right?" Lydia asked, she look to Amber. "Right, Amber?"
"Uh, yes". Amber flutter her fan.
"So, maybe you two, Amber, Sofia. You can teach me about cards." Lydia shrugged.
"Uh, you right Lydia". Sofia smiled.
"Of course". Lydia smiled.
"Uh, and I want to say sorry about just now, I'm the truth a bit..." Amber said.
"What?" Lydia and Sofia asked.
"I'm a bit jealous to you two". Amber says. "Because noone playings with me. I'm so sorry, Sofia, Lydia".
"It's ok, we forgive you Amber".Sofia said.
"Now, I know. I'm sorry, Sofia". Amber said,
"It's ok". Sofia said.
The two sisters hugged each other.
The End.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
wow this is a good story
terriaforce chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Great story. You should write on where sofia and lucinda get married.
Niagara14301 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
"Now that Lydia married into another Royal Family, does that mean she's out of the Enchancian sucession line?" The answer is yes (and for those who might be wondering, in this story, Lydia will now have two titles - Queen of Lacorinth, and Official Royal Sorceress of Lacorinth.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Guest Jenny chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I love this story. I think it's great that GradGirl2010 let you use Lydia. I like Lydia, and you portrayed her well.
Tim chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
"Are you sure you just want her hand, Graham?": best one liner ever! I'm still laughing :)
June chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This chapter was so enjoyable. Thank you.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
another royal wedding "
June chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Excellent! I never saw this comming. I love it. Looking forward to chapter 4.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
it almost like show you do Sofia the first season 2 will tar in 2014"
GradGirl2010 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
This chapter was so cute! And way to go using the wasalia song.
June chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Chapter 2 was excellent! I love it!
Guest Alejandra chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I agree with my sister. Lydia is so wonderful, and her owl too. And Cedric was just so awful to her. I can just imagine her joy when Cedric was finally busted.
Guest Melissa chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
How great that GradGirl2010 let you use her character "Lydia". The best part is that she's not with Cedric like so many people wanted her to. She and Eezeyal are so cool.