Reviews for Being The Slytherin Weasley
Mazing
love ur story loads,

lovezies
ElectricSocks chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Oooooooooooo! Drakey is a horrible name, Draco is good but Drakey is just ugh.
I love this so much! :D
Charlotte Soleil chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Yay for awesome updates :D
Lucy Greenhill chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Guest chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I'm obsessed with this story!
Update soon! :)
earth princess terra chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
nice chapter i love it water in the face of draco XD NICE! :)
Leopardsky chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Ahahahahahahahahahaha pansy pansy pansy! Seriously, that girl needs to take a chill pill and stop being so clingy and snooty and... Grrr
angel9507 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you:D You dont know how happy you made me by updating the story. I started reading it a few week ago and totaly loved it. Draco and Amelie are such a cute couple and I love reading about them. Not to mention how caring and sweet Mrs. Malfoy is towards Amelie:)I hope you will update again soon, I cant wait to read the next chapter:):D
angel9507 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I totally love your story it is AMAZING:) I cant wait for the next chapter:D please update soon
ElectricSocks chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Awwwwww! This is literally the best Harry Potter Fanfictions ever! I love it soooo much and you are such an amazing writer, I love all of your stories. The plot is brilliant, the grammar is excellent, you capture all of the characters perfectly.
Sometimes in Fanfictions everything happens to the main characters but in this, Amelie is a big part in the story but she's not taking the attention away from the other characters and that is just amazing!
Now please, please, please update this as soon as possible. I'm dying to find out what happens next! (You are literally the best author right now.)
SophieNewman chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Oh my God. I love this story! Write a new chapter soon, please. I can't wait! :)
sandra m potter chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
I love this story!
Sofie chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
All my friends Think im a perv now because i had This really weird Laugh while i was Reading This xD i love it can't wait for the next chapter
RoseGranger chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
OMG! They're sleeping in the same bed and draco is hugging her! Squeling right now :D i knew this was going to be awsome :) update soon
Sirius-Black-SFan chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
My heartskipped a beat with that ending! Bravo!

Love it!