Reviews for Being The Slytherin Weasley
earth princess terra chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
nice chapter i love it water in the face of draco XD NICE! :)
Leopardsky chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Ahahahahahahahahahaha pansy pansy pansy! Seriously, that girl needs to take a chill pill and stop being so clingy and snooty and... Grrr
angel9507 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you:D You dont know how happy you made me by updating the story. I started reading it a few week ago and totaly loved it. Draco and Amelie are such a cute couple and I love reading about them. Not to mention how caring and sweet Mrs. Malfoy is towards Amelie:)I hope you will update again soon, I cant wait to read the next chapter:):D
angel9507 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I totally love your story it is AMAZING:) I cant wait for the next chapter:D please update soon
ElectricSocks chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Awwwwww! This is literally the best Harry Potter Fanfictions ever! I love it soooo much and you are such an amazing writer, I love all of your stories. The plot is brilliant, the grammar is excellent, you capture all of the characters perfectly.
Sometimes in Fanfictions everything happens to the main characters but in this, Amelie is a big part in the story but she's not taking the attention away from the other characters and that is just amazing!
Now please, please, please update this as soon as possible. I'm dying to find out what happens next! (You are literally the best author right now.)
SophieNewman chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Oh my God. I love this story! Write a new chapter soon, please. I can't wait! :)
sandra m potter chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
I love this story!
Sofie chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
All my friends Think im a perv now because i had This really weird Laugh while i was Reading This xD i love it can't wait for the next chapter
RoseGranger chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
OMG! They're sleeping in the same bed and draco is hugging her! Squeling right now :D i knew this was going to be awsome :) update soon
Sirius-Black-SFan chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
My heartskipped a beat with that ending! Bravo!

Love it!
Electroholic chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
What if Narcissa is doing all of this to Amelie and Draco on purpose gASP
kankananime123 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
awwww there so cute! 3 . I really love this story and to see things from the slytherin point of view update soon
Lucy Greenhill chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
AnnanBear chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
They have some sort of love/hate relationship, actually it seems more like a hate relationship most of the time, even though they are really adorable. Draco, Draco, I think he might be slightly bi-polar. Anyways I'm really enjoying this and I think you are doing a really good job fitting a new character in and that can sometimes be really hard!
Billiania chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
OMG i love this story please please please update soon! -
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »