Reviews for Being The Slytherin Weasley
staringhope chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
OH MY GOD! What-Wait-No-Yes? OMG! Amelie! That sounds like that would be soooo much fun! Wait, how will she go without her parents being angry? Will she go? Tell me PLEASE!
Wannabe-Fantasy chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
I genuinely cannot explain how much I love this fic. It is seriously amazing and I get really happy everytime I see a new chapter up! I love Narcissa in this fic and I like how Amelie actually kinda fits in with some of the Slytherins instead of being a glaring outsider. Can't wait for the next chapter!
She-Has-A-Cat chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
LOVE IT SIRIUSLY
bleeding-roses-16 chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
I love it. i really do love Narcissa, she just gets bad press cause she's a Slythrin and married to a Malfoy. anyways, it would be wonderful to see the Weasley's reaction to knowing she's attending the ball with Draco and going over to their house for christmas night and boxing day. keep it up!
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Aw... She's going to the ball with Draco! Mrs Malfoy's really nice... She never seemed to be mean/evil in canon... Great chapter! Update soon! :D

Jia you!

P.S. Its chinese.
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Awesome story! I love it. Please update soon :)
AnImEfAN506 chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
lol! I just loved the last line of the story! made me giggle non stop! Please continue the next chapter with his reply! Rotfl! Btw, I love your story so far!
ChocolateIsKryptonite chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Hahahahaaaaa oh Amelie ;)
Great chapter! I wish i had a pet owl :P
earth princess terra chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
love this chapter it was very cute keep up the good work i also loved the last sentence
ChocolateIsKryptonite chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Hahahaha oh wow that bunny tail mental image is going to stick with me for a long time :D Great chapter :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
awesome!
RoseGranger chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Hahahaha! Now i wonder how snape would look with bunny tail and it-bwahahaha! I'm sorry but i can't-hahaha can't breathe so i'll s-stop here. update soon
Wannabe-Fantasy chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
I really love this story! I keep searching for fics that have another Weasley sibling, or even better, another Weasley sibling in Slytherin and now I've found one that is brilliant! I can't wait for the next chapter. x
Lucy Greenhill chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
bleeding-roses-16 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh my goodness gracious! i can almost imagion snape with a bunny tail and no cape looking extremely disgruntled! anyways, keep it up, maybe you can do a longer chapter next time? (Cue the hopeful puppy dog look)
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »