Reviews for Being The Slytherin Weasley
Tekini chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
"You need to write more. I just love reading your work and you are an inspiration. Don't stop writing. Ever. Don't even THINK about stopping. You are SO better than I am." said Tekini. Her eyes were glued onto the computer screen as the keyboard clicked and clacked. Click. Clack. Click. Clack. She would wait patiently for the next chapter. She would wait as long as it would take. She would wait forever if she had to. She would do anything. Anything if it meant more chapters of Being the Slytherin Weasley.
Tekini chapter 21 . 5/17/2015
"Theo and Amelie, Draco and Amelie. Draco is bad, Amelie resorts to Theo, but Theo isn't ALL good either. Wonderful plot unfolding, and I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!" thought Tekini as she read one of THE BEST FANFICTIIONS EVER!
Tekini chapter 17 . 5/17/2015
Infinity thumbs up!
Tekini chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
SO HAPPY!
Tekini chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHH! SCREAMING WITH EXCITEMENT! AHHH!
Tekini chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
HUGE SMILEY FACE AND INFINITY THUMBS UP!
Tekini chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
The last chapter was amazing. This chapter, even more so. I love your writing!
reader2898 chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
SO GOOD! I need more! I love the drama and relationships you have created :D keep it up!
passer-by chapter 22 . 5/14/2015
please do update soon. i'm dying to know what will happen next. and draco ;~; my poor draco malfoy.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Littlejackrusselpuppy chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
Eeeehhhh draco is a hole but great story I love it!
zoyathalgieh chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
best story ever pleasee continue, i cant wait!
lizyeh2000 chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
Thanks for updating! I wonder if the stomach flue is going around, does Amelie interact with the golden trio or not a lot because they're gryffindor?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I don't think I could wade through another R&J tail. Getting through the original was tolerable because they did manage to voluntarily clean up the jean pool in the end. Just kidding! I don't mean to put down Billy Wigglestick fans. I'm just not one of them.
zoyathalgieh chapter 21 . 5/9/2015