Reviews for Being The Slytherin Weasley
Scene.
Yet.

I am waiting!

-Jojo

(Also, those are loooooooong chapters, dey no short!)
FangirlBrilIdeaz chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
U. P. D. A. T. E.

Know what that stands for?

Compliment: You have SUCH a good story!
Threat: IF YOU DON'T UPDATE THROUGH THE NEXT FEW DAYS I WILL PERSONALLY HACK INTO THIS WEBSITE AND SOMEHOW TRACK DOWN YOUR ADRESS AND KILL YOU

(even though you probably live across the world from me)
(you live in the US probably, though, right? CANADA 4VER FOR ME)
WaterAngel chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Please update soon!
sPaRkzZz chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
OMG this is an amazing story

It's been a month since your last update. I'm so excited for the next one. Her and Draco should just kiss already (make it hot and steamy). This story is epic. I read all 20 chapters in one sitting, it's addictive and I wish I could just read more.

Good luck
navi chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Please update soon
fangirlbrilidez chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
UPDATE ALREADY
Compliment: this iz a rly good story
Insult: HURRY UP, SNAIL (not one of my best insults)
Let.me.read.in.my.burrito chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
awwwwwwww... please update soon! it was amazing.
ummmmm so i want to give some suggestions,
1. maybe a death eater captures ams and draco secretly gets her out
2. maybe ams gets to voldemort and plot twist! Ams is actually the daughter of voldemort when he had a little something something with her mom
3. maybe ams witnesses harry (i hate harry currently) or one of her brothers or sister die and gets mad and unlocks like a power block or unleashes her true power and draco calms her down with a kiss or something (idk ur the writer)

but all in all, good luck! im anticipating the next chapter with a heart full of dreams and giggles
fangirlbrilideaz chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
FINALLY u update! I read it a little late cuz I wasn't sure whther u were going 2 or not. Anywayz, SOME ACTION!
Lady Syndra chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Update please
murderrat15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Is Amelie pronounced like Emily or Amelia?
jay chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
I love the story, I just wish you'd upload more chapters quicker. Great story line though.
Jinx craft chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
please update soon
smokingwinds chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
Please keep updating :) You're a fabulous writer, keep on doing what you're doing! But I still can't believe you teased us with a cliffhanger! ;P
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »