Reviews for Being The Slytherin Weasley
WaterAngel chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Please update soon!
sPaRkzZz chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
OMG this is an amazing story

It's been a month since your last update. I'm so excited for the next one. Her and Draco should just kiss already (make it hot and steamy). This story is epic. I read all 20 chapters in one sitting, it's addictive and I wish I could just read more.

Good luck
navi chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Please update soon
fangirlbrilidez chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
UPDATE ALREADY
Compliment: this iz a rly good story
Insult: HURRY UP, SNAIL (not one of my best insults)
Sabrina7845 chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
awwwwwwww... please update soon! it was amazing.
ummmmm so i want to give some suggestions,
1. maybe a death eater captures ams and draco secretly gets her out
2. maybe ams gets to voldemort and plot twist! Ams is actually the daughter of voldemort when he had a little something something with her mom
3. maybe ams witnesses harry (i hate harry currently) or one of her brothers or sister die and gets mad and unlocks like a power block or unleashes her true power and draco calms her down with a kiss or something (idk ur the writer)

but all in all, good luck! im anticipating the next chapter with a heart full of dreams and giggles
fangirlbrilideaz chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
FINALLY u update! I read it a little late cuz I wasn't sure whther u were going 2 or not. Anywayz, SOME ACTION!
Lady Syndra chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Update please
M0ti chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Is Amelie pronounced like Emily or Amelia?
jay chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
I love the story, I just wish you'd upload more chapters quicker. Great story line though.
Jinx craft chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
please update soon
smokingwinds chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
Please keep updating :) You're a fabulous writer, keep on doing what you're doing! But I still can't believe you teased us with a cliffhanger! ;P
TheElegantFaerie chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
Ooh what will happen next? Please update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
AHHHHHHHHH!
Cliff hanger! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
PLEASE UPDATE!
HT188 chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
great omg can't believe theo and draco were there update soon! :)
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »