Reviews for The Red Ghost
RCGgymratmom chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
This was an excellent story! I liked the twist with Margit very much!
RCGgymratmom chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Oh my word! I am so tense to know what is going to happen...
RCGgymratmom chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Enjoyed this chapter. The tension is mounting. I think you capture Brenda and Fritz very well.
RCGgymratmom chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Wanting to know more about this story!
Labyrinth01 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
This probably goes down in Closer history as the best written, and researched, Closer procedural to date, and I only expect more and better things from you. Thanks for all your hard work with this, and all the great discussion it has generated.
I have a feeling, though, Fritz is a lot interested in a treat besides Halloween candy...
ManateeMama chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am definitely flattered and encouraged.

But I want to say a word about Labyrinth. She really cares about those of us who still write fanfic about Brenda. She started a Writer's Support Group so that we all could share questions, problems, techniques, etc. in an effort to improve our skills. And she has given me individual help with story ideas. I didn't interpret her comments as intending to be destructive. While I disagreed with her on several points, she made other points which are valid and I'm sure that she posted in an effort to help me to improve. She occasionally comes on strong and we just disagree on some points, but she has been an invaluable help.

In conclusion, I REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR REVIEW! There is nothing that encourages me more than the reviews left by readers. It's great to know that there is a core of people who still enjoy reading about Brenda.

THANK YOU again, and please don't stop reviewing my stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Dear ManateeMama,
I just returned from a trip to The Closer Forum, a place I must admit I don't visit that often anymore,for various reasons. Anyway I just finished reading Laby's critique of chapter 5 of your story. I was disgusted,with her comments. This was your story,not hers,and it was beautifully well written as always. My take is,if she has issues with it,keep them to herself. None of what she said was constructive ,she just was being picky with something she was not willing to tackle writing herself. Maybe she is a little intimidated by you and your talent. I believe she has already intimidated one author from no longer writing,and PQ was wonderful at it. Please don't let her comments, let that happen to you. Every time you post a story, I can't wait to start reading,beginnining to end. You never leave us hanging. You finish what you start,and with every story you post,you NEVER disappoint. Please don't let her comments,effect you in a negative way. Please keep posting. We love you on FF,and appreciate your talent.
Caminomar chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Just finished rereading this chapter :) and like the first time i read it the start of the story gets your attention right away.
You are such a creative writer and the flow is smooth with the background cant wait to read the conclusion!
Caminomar chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This is sooo exciting and scary! I am so worried with our Brenda and feels for Fritz.
You write beutifully and so descriptive that I feel that I am right there with our characters. From the way Elaine talks, " Elaine will..." To how the members of the team acts, you do write them brilliantly to a T! Bravo!
I can't wait to know what happen to our Brenda. I can only assure myself she will be fine as I know she will marry Fritz!
But RIGHT NOW I will be WORRYING and WAITING until the next chapters. Please hurry :) and thank you.
Marie
Labyrinth01 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Noooooooooo... I have to wait! It's going to kill me! Great description of Fritz's angst.
Labyrinth01 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Great chapter. Brenda's willingness to sacrifice so much of her privacy speaks depths about how deeply she fears this man. Looking forward to the conclusion.
Labyrinth01 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I really like their argument about Brenda being a "honey trap." I could easily see both sides. Brenda has always been willing to do anything to get the bad guy, and I could honestly see her, especially as a younger woman, sleeping with Pollatsik to ensnare him. The end always justify the means, don't they? But I can also understand how Brenda would be offended at the assumption that every female agent did their job flat on their backs. Interesting twist that her male boss punished her for her morals. Talk about a woman in a man's world! After working in the CIA, I guess dealing with Taylor's bluster wasn't that hard for her to deal with.
depaul1203 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
wonderful chapter update soon please. Read the TCF for other review
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Nobody writes like MM. We get great, romantic Brenda/Fritz moments (anyone else drooling over the image of Fritz in a Marc Anthony costume?), a little humor (what exactly did they do two Halloweens ago?) and the promise of revisiting Brenda's mysterious CIA past. (If Pope gets flattened by a mac truck, it will be the perfect story.) No one does procedurals as well as you do, and this one promises to be particularly juicy. Looking forward to the next chapter.