Reviews for Past Uncovered
The Warty Hogg chapter 28 . 7/14
I will continue to report this to the admins until such time as it is deleted.
The Warty Hogg chapter 10 . 6/30
Mid-summer is the most active time of the year for the mods on FFN so, with any luck, this illegal, unethical and violating story will be removed shortly. If your account also disappears, don't be surprised. Sometimes the mod just deleted infringing accounts to save time.
You're a good write, but at times your grammar is simply atrocious . For instance, you should sort out your "there", your "their", and your "they're". You put question marks in the wrong spots, and when you say "someone shouted" , you should put an exclamation point.
OnceInPanem chapter 28 . 5/14
Post the next story soon please!
amiee.conklin.5 chapter 28 . 5/14
this was really good keep writing
Judy.Laura.L chapter 28 . 5/9
I wonder how the kids will interact with their parents now that they have read the first book. I think the confrontation should wait until after the last book because if the kids tell their parents beforehand they won't be able to read the rest of them. you did a good job writing the kids' reactions down. I can't wait for them to read catching fire because ryan and finn will be learning more about their parents as well. it took me all weekend to read this. that's how hooked I was to it.
This is really great can't wait to see what you come up with next I'd really like to see a confrontation about all the lying
Can u please put up a link to the next story
You are starting to loose me know. Previous chapter we had Hitler, now Twilight? This is in the future... Panem... After the dark days... After 75 years of hunger games, a revolution and then some. I don't think anyone would be quoting twilight.
Thanks for a really good interpretation of the first book. Looking forward to seeing how the kids react to the second. Will make sure it's in my follow list.
Great story
Yepperz chapter 28 . 4/13
That was such an amazing ride. I love ur approach of the HG. Thank u for completing this installment. Can't wait for the sequel esp their children's reaction to it.
Rose Scott chapter 28 . 4/13
This is wonderful! I am so glad you are continuing with Catching Fire. I love this story, and it always makes my day better when you update the story 3
I hate katniss esp in the 3rd book
aurora829 chapter 28 . 4/13
I really enjoyed this story. I look forward to your next one!