Reviews for Change Of Heart
Nokakijiku chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
I can't believe Kyo would do something like that! I really like this story, so please update!

~Nokakijiku
RpNicole chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Hi! Sorry I haven't visited! I've been busy typing stuff up myself! Especially for Drama and Social Studies! I suck at both! Nice chapter! Like it!
Lunanova731 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Love it so far! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Queen of Angst chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Huh...once again...it wouldn't let me review on my account. But...never fear! A review you still shall have, Unicorn Princes!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! Shigure is such a jerk waud! But I love him! I can't help it! xD Again, thank you for continuing this story! I was so please to see an update!

-The Character's Death
RpNicole chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Well, rewriting is fine! Tommorow I'm going to a friend's house for a party or something! Yay! And I'm acting like Momiji, aren't I?! Keep it up with rewriting! (being redundant!) Good Luck! Oh and by the way, I introduced a friend(gender:boy) to, well, here! He sadly kinda hates the "Falling for the Enemy" One! Sorry for that! No offense! Buh- Bye! _(hops off into distance like a rabbit)

I'm pretty sure I'm slightly like that before any party...Happy rewriting!
Queen of Angst chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Oh my goodness! I am sooooo happy that you are still working on this story! I am so excited I can't stand it! And...to show my gratitude... *punches Kyo right in the face knocking him down to the ground in a crumbled bloody mess* ...ass...
Queen of Angst chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Greetings my little Unicorn Princess! It would not let me review your revised chapters...but I wanted to let you know how excited I am to re-read this story and see what you have in store for us! Many thanks for your wonderful work and dedication to the art of fanfiction writing!
-love, A Grateful Queen
AKA, The Character's Death
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
well good luck. u will be sorely missed :)
The Bloody Red Queen Of Angst chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
God speed, Unicorn Princess! And good luck!
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
hey cool story, even said by a Kyo-lover, so it must be good!
so please continue so we can find out the rest xx
The Bloody Red Queen Of Angst chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
...where is the chapter, foo?... *looking unamused as I stare at the page*
RpNicole chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Oh yeah! Yukiru! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! -this is the result of being high on Yukiru...
What's gonna happen to Kyo? Where's Kagura? Love Triangle?
ILikeCrappyWriting chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
My mind : YEEESSBNGBFSUCHFSFhhhhhh
The Bloody Red Queen Of Angst chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
YAY! This is more like you! Long live the Unicorn Princess! Sunshine of my life! xD
ILikeCrappyWriting chapter 1 . 10/30/2013