Reviews for Origin Story
NoLongerBreathed chapter 21 . 9/17
Two issues with the KBO named 238 Ekaterina:
1) 238 is 238 Hypatia, discovered in 1884, a main belt asteroid.
2) Ekaterina is already taken for 6955 Ekaterina, discovered in 1987, also a main-belt asteroid.
And finally, Pluto has been given the number 134340; they tried to hold 100,000 for it, but eventually gave up. They gave it to an inner-main-belt asteroid, named Astronautica.
NoLongerBreathed chapter 19 . 9/17
It's true; dextrocardia with situs inversus is a real (and, if your doctor knows, harmless) medical condition.
It is also possible for humans to have no wisdom teeth naturally. I should know; I don't. (I was very surprised when I found out.) Also, w.r.t. the “no cavities” bit early on in the story: I'm 19.3 years old, and I have never had a cavity.
NoLongerBreathed chapter 18 . 9/17
‘Xenonite’? Well, I suppose ‘stranger’ makes at least as much sense as ‘hidden’ for Superman.
Eclipse1234 chapter 24 . 9/15
When my sister badly dislocated her knee, I helped her around, basically wait on her hand and foot. I helped her through learning to walk again. It was hard for her, I can't imagine what it's like for you. And I can't provide anything but moral support as a relative stranger on the Internet. Anything at all I could do beyond that, you just need to ask.

I love your writing, I think you're brilliant. Love the humour, the characters, and the entire story puts a smile on my face. I Wish you a smooth recovery.
Eclipse1234 chapter 25 . 9/15
I just read this entire thing in one sitting. Man, what a story! All the characters are really on point, and I love the entire thing so far. I'm really curious where you'll take this going forward, and how Xander will factor in to the civil war plot line. Even though she's susceptible to magic, it should be easy to predict given she can move at the speed of light. And there isn't Kryptonite in this dimension , apparently. Now, I'm off to re-read this. I only do that for the really good stories, and This one is easily in my top 10 now. Really impressed so far.
cko2 chapter 25 . 9/13
Sorry to hear about your car wreak. I do hope you get better though.
Very cool story though and it was fun to read. Your version of Tony is really an ads hole for sure.
Kinda surprised the xmen never got involved with the poof wanting to help out.
The whole scene with Magento was the best. Thank you for that for sure.
Pedro52 chapter 17 . 9/13
DestinyVain chapter 1 . 8/28
Please give gender bender warning
Very good, loved
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 8/20
Lol The techie.

Hmm wonder what is gonna happen next now that they have funds.
Suzululu4moe chapter 17 . 8/20
Lol Thor. Hmm must be the first time he felt pain there lol.
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 8/20
Well hopefully he isn't near a nuclear power plant when it happens.
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 8/20
Poor guy the shocking things he found out.

Lol period trumps superpowered enemies.
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 8/20
Lol Debby. Well good thing he a male wearing spandex.

. Irony is such cruel things (minus the superpower-component) happens in real life on the news.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 8/20
Must be sscary meeting doppelgängers in an alternate reality.

Oh Xander probably he never dreamed of being so close to two hot girls in Lesbian action,though not the way he expected.