Reviews for Origin Story
Probably sound like I'm whining but I gotta drop this fic cause of the weird pedo stuff man. I mean the draw to the fic was Xander/powergirl in marvel but after awhile it became minor in weird situations with an adult prostitute oc, and we're just supposed to root for them for something. Idk it just makes me uncomfortable when the B plot often talks about how gross pedophile is and how young Xander is mention a lot but we're just supposed to ignore the obvious age gap in the relationship.
Is it just me or did Xander grow a good 6 inches from the last chapter, they said she was 5'6.
primalparadox chapter 1 . 10/11/2023
If I'm getting anything mixed up please feel free to disregard this but your authors note about a gay women suggests Xander Harris would be a) unfamiliar with Marvel comics and b) won't immediately get his gender fixed via Dr. Strange or the Ancient One. Which makes zero sense. If I'm wrong please let me know so I can keep reading but as I'm understanding it Xander is staying female which makes zero sense to me particularly when you could have done this with Buffy, Willow or nearly any other cast member of BTVS and have it seem reasonable and instead went with the one character that kills the entire pre
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2023
It's like reading Chinese web novels. Instead of ccp china great and everyone trash! We get western progressive drivel mix in with white/ men/ straight being straw-maned.
wstiglet chapter 14 . 8/17/2023
This story is great but it's passing me off. not because of the writing but because the worst version of marvel out there is used. I get that this is the usual iron man and hank pim, but fuck it's agonizing. and Xanderr is VERY angst. far good reason but Its just not my cup of tea.
FromTheUnknown chapter 1 . 8/16/2023
Soo what was the point in using Xander? And going the gender bent route? Could have just chosen any of the female cast..
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 32 . 7/10/2023
great plan
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 30 . 7/9/2023
dangerous drugs
bearblue chapter 33 . 7/7/2023
I enjoyed the story. Thank you for sharing it!
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 29 . 7/6/2023
enjoyed Deadpool popping up
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 28 . 7/6/2023
sneaky hydra
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 27 . 7/6/2023
demons won't know what hit them
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 26 . 7/6/2023
carol and the president need to be put down Cheney too
1,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »