Reviews for Angel Radio
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Wonderful...! Very lovely! I'm sad the story's over, but it couldn't have had a better ending. Meow!
Hungrysherlock-wink chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is amazing ! I can't believe you didn't want to show me. Brilliant. I have stuff to do... Meh, whatever, I'll just read this instead.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
aw! so cute and sweet and I loved their dynamic. very well done!
swlfangirl chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
This was adorable! Thanks for sharing!
DemonsAndDolls chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
WHOOP WHOOP! That was amazing! I guess you might swing for me if I say this but...MORE! The characters were so cute together and I love how Dean was all nervous and doing research...that was adorable.

First time writing smut?! Good for you! Really well written!

Love this story. Pains me for it to be over. :(
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
i luved this story. im so happy that u added more chapters :)
lovelybeejude chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Perfection! I laughed, I cried, I felt aroused. Beautiful job :)
futuretimelord468 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
That was a really good ending to a really great story. I wouldn't say no to more but only if you want to.
tealla chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
You're not the only one who needs a cold shower! Jeesh! For someone whose never written smut, you did a fantastic job! Loved this story, and the whole 'falling for a voice' concept. Cuz, come on, Cas has an amazing voice, right? More more more stories from you!
SuperWhoLocked614 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
I love the way u started this chapter I smiled the whole time! This was awesome! Thank you for continuing it!
SuperFag chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Motherfucking AWW
crimsonmitsukai34 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
This is so freaking cute! I couldn't stop laughing or smiling at "thank god you're pretty"

Tumblr: dontyouspoilerme
Cerulea chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Aw, this is sweet and sexy. I'd love more. :)
WhiteWolff2 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Oh god, I'm loving this story so much! :D
I started reading DeanxCastiel not too long ago but this is already one of my favorite stories.
Please write another chapter I would love to see how this goes on...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
GIVE ME THE SMUT! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CAS IN THE SKY, GIVE ME THE SMUTTY DELICIOUSNESS!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »