Reviews for No one is left behind
2nameless2write chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
I love your story! I have been looking for one like this for a long time and finally I found yours! I know it's been a while since you wrote this last chapter, but pleeease , can you continue it? I think it has a great potential. Thanks a lot for writing and I hope you consider writing some other chapters. ;)

~2nameless2write~
LunaScamander17 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
idk... maybe Harmione's Dress will be sparkles? :P JK don't take that seriously it will be ridiculous.
LunaScamander17 chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I know Harry's gonna volunteered anyway, because you know, there's no world without Harry. so I'm expecting that Harry will get a romantic relationship with Katniss because both of them are a fighter. well... instead of Peeta(I don'y like him that much so don't judge) seems not fit, in a way. and I don't like to see Harry weak. (or you could make Harry fall in love with a Girl from another district) XD I'm too much!
LunaScamander17 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
umm... to short?
piepie1289 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Its a pretty cool crossover, keep it up!
princesaangelbebe chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Tun tun tun! Well... I guess they are in for quite a surprise...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
This is a really interesting story! Just be careful with exclamation points, there were quite a few unnecessary ones in there.
please update soon!
emma chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
its really good a little bit confoseled spelt that wrong ;3 good job
LunaScamander17 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
continue I'll promise will kept reviewing :) and please make Ron or Hermione or Harry play the game!
OrionMellark chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
ohhh yeah thats good chapter
TheWriterOfFira chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
"NO ONE EVER MESSES WITH HER WHEN SHE IS READING!"

Baha, oh you gotta love it. Minor grammatical errors with spelling and grammar but other than that it looks awesome! Update soon, you've got a follower.