Reviews for Once A Mentor, Always A Mentor
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
wow
This story was brilliant! I loved it!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This was so incredibly sweet! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh that was so beautiful! It's so well written and some quotes there are truly inspiring! I am actually crying as I type this. This story goes straight to the heart. Hoping to see more fics from you. :)
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was so sweet and well written. To see Finnick reunited with his mentor and her able to reasure him and give him new hope is wonderful. Afetr a life time of abuse by the Capitol and it's horrible rule finally Finnick is free and happy.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
shi-wiprincess chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I only usually read stories about Everlark but I have been thinking a lot more about Finnick/Annie lately and how amazing and tragic their story really is. Therefore I enjoyed this a lot. My favourite parts were the tear falling on Annie and the ending with Mags, really beautiful. My only criticism would be that I was a bit confused with the timescales when they were viewing different parts of Panem because they were able to see Katniss and Peeta's children when Dylan was still little, but it's your world so maybe they could time travel. Keep up the good work!