Reviews for Fear Is The Heart of Love
jandixjunpyo chapter 21 . 2/3
I know u wrote this a long time ago but I am in tears. Good work. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2015
I spent all night reading this. My pillow is stained with tears! This is one of the fic's that'll stay with me for like ever! (T T)
Windying chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
tou better make the mpreg fiction worth it for masamune for all these pains that u causes. nnnnnnooooooooo! Ritsu!
shubhi chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
omg! i just cried reading this i want to read more i bet if you write a novel on this story its going to be bullshit! .Don't take me in the wrong way. Your stories are awesome just have mercy on your readers my eyes have swellon crying over your stories .But yeah whatever happens dont stop writting love you;)
shubhi chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
it so emotional so... i don't know what to say i had just almost cried reading it takano x ritsu are my favourite couple i don't want them to be seperated but really its just awesome really :-)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
I just got to the last chapter and
I dont think I can read it , you are a very
good writer but i will not read this story '
again it is to sad for me
Keep up your writing
Katie chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
BEST STORY EVER
KleinXDgirl chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
That Fanfiction is beautiful.
But I had to skip the last Chapter because I was crying at the end of chapter 20 so I can't read Chapter 21.
Good job
Yana chapter 21 . 7/19/2015
Your story made me cry. Keep writing.
ThePsychopathUnderYourBed chapter 21 . 5/23/2015
this has to be the saddest fanfic I have every read *sobs*
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
Oh my god, this is literally the only fanfic that I've cried THIS MUCH. IT WAS SO SAD, I COULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. I mean, I sort of expected what would happen, but I wasn't even close to prepared when it actually did. You're an amazing writer, and I hope I can learn how you write angst and tragedy so well.
Lucine21 chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
Oh my God! This Fanfiction was so beautiful and so sad. I'm sitting here know trying not to cry. These feelings are almost to much to take. You did a great Job! I felt so exited as i read the proposal and the Wedding, that part was so touching *sob* Please continue your good work and write more!
hi chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
FUCKETY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! *pant *pant *pant... I'm sorry, I'm not mad or anything, but this just ripped my soul apart, good story though
Emi kei chapter 21 . 2/11/2015
I cried almost 7-8 times in this story the last two chapters I was weeping and sobbing THAT MEANS YOUR STORY WAS AWESOME, but i got so emotional maybe because
-i love ondera so much as a character despite all his negativity and his character I admire him
- or maybe it is the plot, me and onodera are alike, an uncurable disease snatching us from life *sigh* its sad truly sad that some diseases are uncurable :(
but thank you very much _ your story will be pierced in my memory n_n
Kaneki Haise chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
Omfg I cried so much at this fanfiction! It was really good and well written but omg those last two chapters killed me! ; n ;