Reviews for Fear Is The Heart of Love
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 21 . 3/13
God, I hate sad stories. The tears kreep up up on me and holding them at bay makes my throat hurt, but I just can't stay away from well written stories!
vlwendy884 chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
Gosh i cried so much i thought i wouldn't cry and i cried like a baby my eyes hurt. I never cry for a story but this time i did.
Toshiuki chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
No offense but screwed who ever wrote this (jk) I'm literally crying my eyes out my heart feels so empty it was such a good love story but so f***ing sad I can't XD omg my heart my poor heart! This is what fanfiction does to a person that loves anime and expecially yaoi holy shit I can't see the screen my tears are staining my eyes and I know this was a long paragraph but thanks for reading it if anyone did!
CaptainFujoshix chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
This was so beautiful omg T-T You did such an amazing job on this story and I'm so happy to have read it!
Katie chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
God fucking dammit! I didn't think that i'd actually cry. Fuck sake XD
jandixjunpyo chapter 21 . 2/3/2016
I know u wrote this a long time ago but I am in tears. Good work. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2015
I spent all night reading this. My pillow is stained with tears! This is one of the fic's that'll stay with me for like ever! (T T)
Windying chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
tou better make the mpreg fiction worth it for masamune for all these pains that u causes. nnnnnnooooooooo! Ritsu!
shubhi chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
omg! i just cried reading this i want to read more i bet if you write a novel on this story its going to be bullshit! .Don't take me in the wrong way. Your stories are awesome just have mercy on your readers my eyes have swellon crying over your stories .But yeah whatever happens dont stop writting love you;)
shubhi chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
it so emotional so... i don't know what to say i had just almost cried reading it takano x ritsu are my favourite couple i don't want them to be seperated but really its just awesome really :-)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
I just got to the last chapter and
I dont think I can read it , you are a very
good writer but i will not read this story '
again it is to sad for me
Keep up your writing
Katie chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
BEST STORY EVER
KleinXDgirl chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
That Fanfiction is beautiful.
But I had to skip the last Chapter because I was crying at the end of chapter 20 so I can't read Chapter 21.
Good job
Yana chapter 21 . 7/19/2015
Your story made me cry. Keep writing.
SleepyDeepy chapter 21 . 5/23/2015
this has to be the saddest fanfic I have every read *sobs*