Reviews for Counting Stars
summerpoint chapter 1 . 8/2
This was beautifully written! T he anecdote told about deceased loved ones being in the stars was a wonderful way to express that people, dead or alive, will always be there guiding you.
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 6/10
I really like this one.
Can't believe I haven't read it before !
hccstrd.haddock chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hi, I saw this posted in the WA forums and thought I'd come by and review it.

The story was pretty good. It was simple and followed a concise storyline that was easy to follow.

The one thing I had a problem with was where you wrote in "OMG." Text language in stories is improper and makes the writer sound somewhat immature. This is something that should be avoided in the future.

As for the description, it was okay, but I did notice some spots where it was a bit overdone. For instance, the "tiny sized font" didn't flow very well. It would've sounded better if you just used "tiny font" or even "tiny print." Now I am huge on description, but it needs to serve a purpose. Why did the reader need to know the exact size of the font? By including minuscule details like that, it comes across as trying too hard.

I also noticed some run-ons and repeated words in the story. "After their father's death, she had been very reserved, the only person she really opened up to was Letty and now he needed to step into those shoes and really be there for his sister." This sentence had too many ideas jammed into one. It would sound best broken apart into something such as "After their father's death, she had been very (look for a better word in this context) reserved. The only person she had really (find better word) opened to was Letty, and now he needed to step into her shoes and be there for his sister."

The quote at the end was a good inclusion. I thought it illustrated the fic well.
Karikocha chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Great read. Very sad, but so beautiful.
fastfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
awwwwww this was amazing its good to see mia and dom bond
ForeverReadRed chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aw, the way your described the sonogram and the drawing of it was great. I love the idea that Letty drew all the things she loved. Great!
fastmandb chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
oww i loved it! what about a story about mia and brian?
Solimarhill chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love the pain! Good job! Keep up the heat writing!
guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
i like the story you should make were letty alive with the i guess
bsinger95 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wow! You did it again! I cried. This was absolutely beautiful. :') One of the best one shots ever written. Loved it! 3
Paommt chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ay Dios Mio! That was so Beautiful! I almost cried
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh man that was tough. Nice job.
Alima8 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Beautifully written
Well done
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
So AMAZING! and sad! I can't decide what I feel more! The ultrasound and the pictures and ugh, the freaking feels! Amazing Job!