Reviews for Avoiding Fate
MoKhan97 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
put in anko and hinata and also hanabi please it sounds like you know how to put them in the harem
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Some bashing but we all have our preferences on liking characters. Very interesting power to add to things.
tavin93 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
This is definitely intriguing. I look forward to your updates.
Windninja1000 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This is a great fic, I can't wait to see this story mature more! :D
Tenma Sosei chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
A true writer, instead of following Kishimoto crappy story line. Also is the pairing NarutoxTentenxRinxMikoto?
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
froger495 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
Night wish chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
This is a nice story you got here. I like it. I am gonna watch it.
Inuyonas chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
U need to hurry the fudge up and update this nice ass story
OSR fanatic chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Siriusds89 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Okay, I'm interested. Let's see where this goes :)
Zaralann chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Awesome! So it's a very interesting Harem story, NICE!
FF8cerberus chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I like this. The possibilities.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
As long as he can comprehend what he sees in real time and remember it all a minute is more then enough to survive.

Rin's death occured before Naruto was born.

The Ambassador thing occured when she was 3 or 4 not 8.

I really like this story. Not the first time I have seen something like it. There was another Naruo sees future events written years ago but I like yours better so far.

Keep up the great work!
Kokobeexx chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I love this story idea, and it is great how you use Tenten as Naruto's closest person and how you gave her a bit of a background history and family. This story is very unique and the plot seems interesting and there is a big potentional for it to become a great story.

However, I notice that you often mix up past tense with present tense. It would be better if you only stuck up to past tense instead of putting in somewhere paragraph in present tense.

I really look forward to the next update, keep writing :)