Reviews for The scent that lingers
Sofie chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Loved this little story! Amazing!
A chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is so beautiful and vivid, and heart-breaking. Please write more in this fandom!
SunshineFromMyHeart chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Loved it! I could almost smell lavender,

Sorry my review isn't detailed but I'm sick and can't think too much.

Hope to read more from you.
A-Dream's-Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I love it! I'm such a huge fan of Mary and Bash and you've captured Bash's feelings perfectly. He yearns for Mary but knows he can't have her and that just makes it all the more beautiful.
chrisrose chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Very nice! I liked the romantic desperation, your dramatic (but not too melodramatic!) style, and Bash's inner the way he tells himself Francis is only his half-brother and that he owes him nothing, and then regrets that thought. Sorry I'm late to read and review, but I recently started seeking out more Mash fics when Francis really started to annoy me :P Although I liked Bash better, as a character, right away, from the pilot... the showrunners spent much more time developing Mary's relationship with Francis, and they did/do have chemistry. Too bad about the Olivia thing and F's attitude towards Mary and Bash in 1x06. Now I'm pretty much on the side of the sympathetic underdog-with-no-chance...Bash. And I'm looking for fanfic to make up for the lack of Mash on the show! I've added yours to my "Mashterpieces" community, btw. ;) Write more?
JFrancis chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Such a sweet story. Really lovely, don't be nervous, this was great writing :)
SUnshine chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Faustinette chapter 1 . 11/22/2013

Oh my god please tell me you'll write more and more and MORE Mash.
Honestly one of the best Mash story I0ve read (and i spent the full day on ff)

That Pam chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
So beautiful. I am blown away. Love her returning the cloak to him covered with her scent. Please continue! !
MOYNKI1599 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
i loved this it was so sweet:)
Lil'Conqueror chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
So incredibly beautiful. I loved it so much!

My best friend and I are major Vampire Diaries and Reign fans! It's so different being able to be Delena fans together, but when it comes to Reign, she would rather ship Francis and Mary D: I wholeheartedly believe it is Bash and Mary all the way and despite Reign just starting up, I'm so happy to see that I do not ship them alone! BARY SHALL PREVAIL! ;D

Again, awesome story! Keep up that good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I loved your story. It is so sweet on Bash's part and I love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is quite lovely please write more
clarkloveslana chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I like it.
fadingtales chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Short and sweet. I really enjoyed this!