Reviews for Wizards Suck
Celticowl chapter 12 . 15h
awesome story, don't listen to those silly critics
Jetstream chapter 10 . 7/28
Okay, so, uh, Voldy was in school during the Blitz.

There's no way he doesn't know what non-magical weaponry can do.
SoSoLazy chapter 12 . 7/11
Nice
deschiffchiff chapter 6 . 6/20
Thank you for your time and effort to create these wonderful stories to share with us !
The twins, really?
geenakmom chapter 12 . 5/4
Cute story! Enjoyed it.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 12 . 4/29
Really enjoyed the story. The banter between the 9 was always great haha. Also the last couple sentences were a beautiful send-off. Thanks for sharing!
RipBudAce chapter 1 . 4/15
I like the story. I'm even currently rereading it. However, Remus said he worked in the muggle world since he couldn't find work in the magical one. He should have understood policemen, but maybe not the way that Dung had described.
Linda chapter 12 . 3/14
Really good story
Guest1138 chapter 12 . 3/4
Slight rewrite of the last paragraph:
"Once upon a time, Hermione had told Harry that she would march into hell by his side, believing that he was the only one worth such devotion. Looking down at their son's warm brown eyes and smiling face, she couldn't help but feel that she had found someone else that she would do that for."
Guest1138 chapter 4 . 3/4
I don't understand how the muggleborns know what happened to Harry and Hermione. Why are they seeking their help to escape Hogwarts when it's the middle of summer and no one but the people with Harry and Hermione know that he escaped with them? It makes no sense!
That's a huge unexplained plot hole.
Guest1138 chapter 2 . 3/4
You keep having them tell each other 'I love you' way too much. Like every time they talk or have a conversation. It's very grating on the nerves and annoying. You've done that in a couple of your stories, too.
I won't complain that you have them be a couple too soon (even though it is) because in a bunch of other stories by other authors, it takes way too long.
toranoshi13691 chapter 6 . 2/27
The only way for Voldemort to fix his soul was remorse. He needed to feel remorse for the murders he did to make them. He never did.
mudblood granger chapter 12 . 2/14
I loved your story but what happened to Fred and George?
Cwhit930 chapter 12 . 12/28/2021
Another great story. Thanks for the share. On to the next one