Reviews for Wizards Suck
madie080802 chapter 12 . 11/22
Dear ,

Thank you for the lovely read. Dumbledore and Weasley bashing and for Dumbles to kick the bucket after a Dragon went potty? was the best.

Great job.

M
Mark chapter 1 . 10/13
I thought you might like a small compliment. Your English grammar and spelling are superior by far to what I have come to expect at . Someone once defended his mistakes by saying: 'Good grammar does not make a poor story better.' I agree, but I would add that poor grammar can ruin an otherwise very good plot. I have stopped reading a few stories just because they were so painful. I blame our educational systems that have decreed that any semi-intelligible noise is as good as quality literature. Thank you for taking the time to write well.
I have completed two of your short stories and am now working on three more. From that, you can tell I am serious about my appreciation.
jumpingninjo chapter 12 . 9/13
fucking awesome I'm new to the whole harry getting sick of the wizarding world fics but I have to say out of the 3 I read I fucking love them so far
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 8/18
A great story here! I almost always enjoy H/Hr stories, and this one was no exception to that rule!
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 7/17
Nice story! I really enjoied reading it.
Rebmul chapter 5 . 6/26
I agree with that but sometimes you find a summary interesting and the story is complete crap so there is that, or the summary is good and the story dosn't English well.
TimeDingo chapter 12 . 5/25
I love this story, is was different and that is what made it so good to me keep it up and don't waste yout time with haters they are not worth anytime or effort
shiho59 chapter 12 . 5/5
j'adore
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 5/4
Couldn't care less not could care care less" means you still have the ability to care even if it's just a little. Couldn't care less means you don't care at all.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 6 . 5/4
There should be a parenthesis between errors and "a lot".
SciFiLvr13 chapter 6 . 5/4
Good story with only a few grammatical errorsalot" is two words: a lot).
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 5/1
You did a prime job on this story. Very different to most other stories I've read. So practical and straight forward a view of the magical world and Harry Potter's place in it as
the practical and more muggle oriented Harry would see it.
jemmyviv224 chapter 12 . 4/8
This is an AMAZING story! I love how you called out on all of the bullsh*it that Dumbledore tried to pull off (or did pull off in the books). The plot line itself was very smooth and nothing seemed forced. I also love how you included endings for all of the characters. Although, I'm a bit sad os Remus Lupin's end, I understand and do think that he deserved it. Great Job!
If they don't like it fuck em
RevDorothyL chapter 12 . 3/18
I loved this story the first time, and even more after re-reading it just now (and finally having read the RAF story, which I didn't enjoy nearly as much). Good work! :)