Reviews for Wizards Suck
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 6/6
Thanks for a great (re)read!
QuickSilver Knight chapter 5 . 5/21
Re Author's notes: Considering you say in the summary that "summary not as good as it probably could be" you are being a bit of a hypocrite here. I don't think your story is stupid. I do think it falls into the cliché of "The Goblins can instantly fix problems" and it is a bit lazy in places.
RDDash chapter 2 . 5/3
If Weasleys got paid by Dumbledore then why are they are so poor? Also why would Harry would even care when he himself displays sympathy towards their financial status. It's really comes down to uncomfortable bashing at this point.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 4/18
How would the other muggleborns even know that Hermione went missing?
lorlorgrace chapter 7 . 4/14
I know this story has been long finished but my favourite nickname is "Al-Butt Dumb-as-a-door and the Oreder of the Burnt Chicken and/or Flaming Turkey"
coul532003 chapter 12 . 3/30
I have now enjoyed his story at least twice. I almost always enjoy your writing as well. I must say the "final battle" was a little anti-climactic, but that being said, it was just exactly like you set it up through the rest of the story. No silly wand waving taking up space and words with the angst of Harry nearly losing it and then being victorious in the end through some lucky shot. You properly set Harry and company up as government agents not intending to take any guff, then executed it marvelously. That you did not dwell on Kreature and Dobby taking out Nagini was also masterful.
I thoroughly enjoy your stories, and regret that my reading them in FFN's communities lends to me reading stories that were published and updates several years ago, but I also find that these remain due to their lasting enjoyment. I also greatly appreciate your ability to keep your muse focused so that you may complete a story. Many great stories by other authors end unceremoniously with their muse taking a vacation.

Again, thank you for providing a means to read a story that almost cannot be put down. I appreciate your talent in spinning the stories and being able to share them with us.
jimmy.oz chapter 5 . 1/30
The story is pretty good but i still think that the non magic people are underestimating magic as well. don't get me wrong a nuke will kill anyone especially if the wards or shield isn't strong enough but i think things can be made to protect against bullets. then again with purebloods being lazy it wouldn't happen till they were almost gone.
Lampessa chapter 7 . 1/23
"Copy that" is just for the entertainment people. My friend who's an army signal operator and instructor had a tantrhum about that one time while we were watching some military style action movie .
It would be "Copy (word for word repeat of the message you just heardso that the message sender can confirm that the correct message is indeed being passed along. That is proper protocol and is their responsibility to ensure as sig pigs.
Really liked this story , will probably come back and read at a later date!
K chapter 12 . 1/1
Great story, with a lovely ending.
Soraslove chapter 11 . 12/29/2020
I could see dumbles, trying to kill hermione off. After all, even though she worships rules and authority figures, she seemed to overcome that and do what was best for harry, her friend.
Soraslove chapter 10 . 12/29/2020
No-nose, i love it! xD
Soraslove chapter 9 . 12/28/2020
Bruh, the harry's line about draco made me laugh out loud... i could totally see him saying that, lol.
Soraslove chapter 8 . 12/28/2020
I completely agree with dean, dennis and mandy. The other purebloods like luna are nice and what not but i honestly wouldn't put it past them to ask harry to "save" them, since they're unlikely to save themselves, lol.
Soraslove chapter 7 . 12/28/2020
Tbf, a lot of what harry say's in his letter did happen in the canon. The thieves part... well it's likely to be possible, after all there is a lot of fucking big ass holes in the canon. Why did dumbles have harry's vault key? Also, why did molly have it after wards.. who's to say she didnt' take some of what was in harry's vault for her own family?

She gave birth to run, and he's a greedy, disloyal little bitch. And after the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.