Reviews for Wizards Suck
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/12/2019
Harry is more in line with Conservatives and by Conservatives I DON'T mean Republicans. Republicans have their own agenda just like the loony left but their agenda involves a one world banking system and corporation.

They used Bush as a puppet to get NAFTA going since the 90s when Bush 1 softly started it. The goal then was to make the US/Canada and Mexico one nation with most of the money outside of the USA. Making the USA the poor place.

Bush 2 originally was going to stick to the Constitution and shrink the government down to size and get rid of a lot of bloat and had a lot of plans but 9/11 he got scared and went to his daddy for help who was and is part of the global POTUS. However to his credit he (Bush 2) DOES give funding out of his own pocket for Iraq war victims with various needs and invites them to his private ranch.

Since then he leaned more and more to a one world system of his own. When enough people called out on it he just threw his hands up and gave in to the left who believed (and still believe) in bailing out businesses which doesn't fix broken problems. It just makes them unaccountable.

The majority of the Obama Stimulus went to UNION BOSSES not even the union workers got a penny out of it nor did any infrastructure get anything out of it. The Stimulus bill was started in Bush's last year and his version was VERY much smaller.

Obama expanded it into this big 600 page manual with a lot of stupid stuff being spent overseas. In one of the bills was to make all the cars look the same which is why they have the same design today. The goal actually called the Hillary car but Obama pushed it the most was to make you drive ONLY that.

If you also drove more then 4 miles you would pay more at the pump. Cities were to have electronic devices that would beam to the blackbox of your vehicle to measure how far you drive. You'd get dinged when going to the pump next time so the car manufacture people in anticipation of this slimmed down cars to this awful design.

However the liberal elites planned themselves exemptions from the laws just like health care they got the better stuff.

National Health Care you get your choice of whatever the government says is best for you. Your only choice is do what they want. Good doctors quit as they aren't paid anywhere close to their services and can't survive as you have to stick to the book. The best doctors and brain surgeons like Ben Carson know otherwise.

Look up the Ben Carson movie if you can still find it. It was a real eye opener and made me realize what he was truly like not what the media accused him of.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/12/2019
Often a summary isn't at all what it's suppose to be. I see a lot of LOTR fics "BUT MY STORY IS DIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFERENT!" When it's only the character name that's different but the rest is the same. So yeah most of the time you can't rely on the summary. Your doing yourself a HUGE disservice at best.
cmfisher chapter 7 . 9/13/2019
“Captain no nose” I love it. Thank you for a great story.
Acacia Vix chapter 12 . 9/12/2019
Brilliant story, absolutely loved it!
Acacia Vix chapter 7 . 9/12/2019
Harry's codename is Ares? Not very subtle there, buddy! XD
TomHRichardson chapter 12 . 9/10/2019
This story was brilliant! (In both meanings of the word.)
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 9/7/2019
Albus should have suffered more...like being put in stocks out in front of Gringotts every day for an hour...with that hour always random.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 9/7/2019
Wouldn't Harry be an adult by the advocation of the Goblet and the Ministry people that agreed with it?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 12 . 9/3/2019
Enjoyed it.
IrisWlfken chapter 12 . 9/3/2019
Really liked the story.
noylj chapter 10 . 9/1/2019
MI5 doesn't have their own assets to put in the fight?
noylj chapter 2 . 9/1/2019
Alot is NOT a word. You can have a lot of money and allot it where you want. Stop using a nonexistent word.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2019
Jajajajaja, moderate reviewer jajajaja, fancy words for por writing. It will not change the story is stupid, since you add remes, minerva and others good character with morons like the weasley. Well for every moronic write there is always and stupid writer.
Kushka chapter 12 . 8/16/2019
Great story
gentledove2 chapter 6 . 8/14/2019
People who hide behind anonymity aren't capable of writing a story themselves and they know it. So, they try to make themselves feel better by pulling down everyone who has written a good story, like you and this story. You are one of my favorite authors...you write compelling stories...anyone who says otherwise is a piece of dog doo. (BTW, I am disabled so I spend about 16 hours a day on the internet...mostly reading fan fiction...I have read thousands of stories and ones like this one are right at the top for me...my only complain, I want more stories...perhaps one with Thorfinn and Hermione? Pretty please?)
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »