Reviews for Wizards Suck
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 7/12/2023
I would have saved Amelia, just to have a competent Witch to oversee a new Ministry for Magic!
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 7/12/2023
Ignore people who are to lazy to be accountable! Fun story, keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2023
It does make a certain sense that the twins were receiving something. Their products must have cost something to make and they were making them before Harry gave them his TWT winnings.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2023
I know that you wrote this story 10 years ago but the reason you can't find anything in relation to MI5 is that it changed its name to the Special Intelligence Service (SIS). Not sure whether it was after WWII or at the height of the Cold War. Also not sure whether they kept the numerical designations.
HoneyBear84 chapter 12 . 6/5/2023
Love it
erstwhile-S chapter 11 . 5/19/2023
Came back for another read just for some straightforward plot and h/hr pairing. Thanks.
Darknessdawns chapter 12 . 4/20/2023
This was an absolutely wonderful story. I always love pieces where Harry and Hermione embrace their non-magical heritage and take out Voldemort with it. Figures the 'power he knows not' would be muggle ingenuity and weaponry. I especially like that both Voldemort and Dumbledore were taken out in this, along with the others that stole from Harry. Anyway, this was a great story and I absolutely enjoyed it from beginning to end.
LadyKirsten chapter 12 . 4/20/2023
Loooooove this story. I always appreciate a Return to Mundane story
blcoachmac chapter 12 . 3/9/2023
Absolutely wonderful story! Now to read the rest of your work!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 3/9/2023
I like this! Tear Dumbledore a new one! Rip the Weasel in pieces, destroy Malfoy but retrieve Narcissa because she deserves better!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 3/9/2023
Us, Americans, have a unique way of stating the obvious with sarcasm that it comes across as brilliance! We are also the king of blowing shit up!
mdnghtsn chapter 5 . 2/22/2023
You are absolutely correct, if I read a story I don't like, I simply move on to another!
BTW I have read many of your stories, and they are all very entertaining and well written. Thank you for taking the time to write stories that are FREE to read and provide entertainment for so many people.
Kai chapter 7 . 1/24/2023
Doesn't a sniper usually have a spotter with them with equipment to oversee a larger area than a sniper can? The girls don't seem to need one, but it could be a position for Dean. Then he'd be available to direct the troops. It means one less on the ground, but if he trains with the rifle a bit more he'd still be an active fighter.
Kai chapter 4 . 1/24/2023
In my language the song you just can't get out of your head is called "Ohrwurm" - ear worm. Right this minute as I write this it's "Baba Yetu" by Christopher Tin for me. :-)
keht.jelicho chapter 7 . 1/15/2023
huh.. having Hermione as Hera, the wife of Zeus, instead of Athena another War Domain to pair with Harry's Ares seems weird to me, plus the wisdom and intelligence associated with Athena
795 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »