Reviews for Wizards Suck
keht.jelicho chapter 6 . 1/15/2023
heh, you mentioned Metallica and Judas Priest reminded me of another fic (I no longer remember which one, other than that it had time travel) in which Blind Guardian
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 12 . 12/29/2022
Absolutely loved this story! Thanks again for sharing!
CarolsSister chapter 7 . 12/12/2022
Reading this long after it was finished, but I normally refer to the old interfering idiot as Dumbletwat, or Dumbles if I am being somewhat polite.

There is one question I have about Katherine Vance - any relation to Emmaline Vance who is a member of the Flaming Chicken?
Ravenclawfashioncathp02 2.0 chapter 6 . 12/10/2022
This story is so good so far, I just with it wasn’t so fast paced.
edc.harrypotterfan chapter 5 . 12/4/2022
Fully agree with your review limitations.
I personally do not give reviews because I can't write a story to save my life so what right to I have to critique someone else's work.
I will tell people the stories I like but it is then up to them to decide what to do next.
Pumpjack88 chapter 5 . 10/13/2022
I agree about people who do not seem to understand what fanfiction is. It’s taking someone else’s toys and putting your own imagination to it, to many want canon read the books then. Besides I think the horcrux’s were cop outs anyway.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 10 . 10/12/2022
I’m just going to assume the rest of the story continues to keep me glued to the screen. Great writing! (And thanks for no magical trunk apartment; that’s my only hang up with this story type.) Anyway, I needed to pause and comment earlysometimes I’m here for the A/Ns just as much: Unbreakable vow, LOL!
Bronze chapter 12 . 9/19/2022
This would be the second time I've read this and truly enjoyed it both times. I know in the summery you say there's Weasley bashing along with Dumbledore. But as Greywizard, another fan fiction author says " It's not bashing if you're describing them like the original author did. " And it's not like JKR showed any of them in a very good light.
Bronze chapter 10 . 9/19/2022
Perhaps you've heard of steak tartare? Well, I'm sure between Dobby and Kreature they could manage to make Snake Tartare. Not that ole Vulturewurst would have any time to enjoy it though.
Bronze chapter 6 . 9/19/2022
If a bullet could get past a shield charm, then an RPG not only would but make a hell of a mess on the other side of it to boot!
Bronze chapter 5 . 9/19/2022
In regard to your closing A/N. There is a saying that of course Good Ole Fumblemort hasn't ever heard of. Oh well, shit happens! Or Life sucks then you die.
Bronze chapter 4 . 9/19/2022
Correction! Albus " Poorest Good " Dumbledore! Or as I call it Good Ole Fumblemort.
Celticowl chapter 12 . 8/10/2022
awesome story, don't listen to those silly critics
Jetstream chapter 10 . 7/28/2022
Okay, so, uh, Voldy was in school during the Blitz.

There's no way he doesn't know what non-magical weaponry can do.
SoSoLazy chapter 12 . 7/11/2022