Reviews for Wizards Suck
erstwhile-S chapter 12 . 9/25/2021
Second time reading this. Enjoyed it again. It’s uncomplicated h/hr, which is what I was looking for. Thanks.
mumphie chapter 12 . 9/11/2021
Wonderful story. I do wish Remus had an AU moment and wasn't as blinded by Dumbles. As for Voldie, what do you think of the name Morty for a nickname? Named and laughed at after something he fears. I haven't seen it used, but most don't have my sense of humor, I guess. ;)
mumphie chapter 2 . 9/11/2021
A shame Sirius didn't emancipate Harry, but I guess that trope sailed.
mumphie chapter 1 . 9/11/2021
I am surprised that Harry didn't have some compulsions or a childhood block on his magic. I know it's trite, but if Hermione had a compulsion...
Incantations7 chapter 12 . 9/1/2021
While I’m not usually a fan of short stories, I did enjoy this one…

I checked it out after being suggested to read another one of your stories but I figured I’d start from the older stories and see how much your stories changed with your writing, and I’m not disappointed…
shadewolfedrt chapter 7 . 7/12/2021
did you ever find the story you where looking for in the request at the end here?
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read!
QuickSilver Knight chapter 5 . 5/21/2021
Re Author's notes: Considering you say in the summary that "summary not as good as it probably could be" you are being a bit of a hypocrite here. I don't think your story is stupid. I do think it falls into the cliché of "The Goblins can instantly fix problems" and it is a bit lazy in places.
RDDash chapter 2 . 5/3/2021
If Weasleys got paid by Dumbledore then why are they are so poor? Also why would Harry would even care when he himself displays sympathy towards their financial status. It's really comes down to uncomfortable bashing at this point.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 4/18/2021
How would the other muggleborns even know that Hermione went missing?
lorlorgrace chapter 7 . 4/14/2021
I know this story has been long finished but my favourite nickname is "Al-Butt Dumb-as-a-door and the Oreder of the Burnt Chicken and/or Flaming Turkey"
coul532003 chapter 12 . 3/30/2021
I have now enjoyed his story at least twice. I almost always enjoy your writing as well. I must say the "final battle" was a little anti-climactic, but that being said, it was just exactly like you set it up through the rest of the story. No silly wand waving taking up space and words with the angst of Harry nearly losing it and then being victorious in the end through some lucky shot. You properly set Harry and company up as government agents not intending to take any guff, then executed it marvelously. That you did not dwell on Kreature and Dobby taking out Nagini was also masterful.
I thoroughly enjoy your stories, and regret that my reading them in FFN's communities lends to me reading stories that were published and updates several years ago, but I also find that these remain due to their lasting enjoyment. I also greatly appreciate your ability to keep your muse focused so that you may complete a story. Many great stories by other authors end unceremoniously with their muse taking a vacation.

Again, thank you for providing a means to read a story that almost cannot be put down. I appreciate your talent in spinning the stories and being able to share them with us.
jimmy.oz chapter 5 . 1/30/2021
The story is pretty good but i still think that the non magic people are underestimating magic as well. don't get me wrong a nuke will kill anyone especially if the wards or shield isn't strong enough but i think things can be made to protect against bullets. then again with purebloods being lazy it wouldn't happen till they were almost gone.
Lampessa chapter 7 . 1/23/2021
"Copy that" is just for the entertainment people. My friend who's an army signal operator and instructor had a tantrhum about that one time while we were watching some military style action movie .
It would be "Copy (word for word repeat of the message you just heardso that the message sender can confirm that the correct message is indeed being passed along. That is proper protocol and is their responsibility to ensure as sig pigs.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2021
Really liked this story , will probably come back and read at a later date!
795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »