Reviews for Wizards Suck
K chapter 12 . 1/1/2021
Great story, with a lovely ending.
Soraslove chapter 11 . 12/29/2020
I could see dumbles, trying to kill hermione off. After all, even though she worships rules and authority figures, she seemed to overcome that and do what was best for harry, her friend.
Soraslove chapter 10 . 12/29/2020
No-nose, i love it! xD
Soraslove chapter 9 . 12/28/2020
Bruh, the harry's line about draco made me laugh out loud... i could totally see him saying that, lol.
Soraslove chapter 8 . 12/28/2020
I completely agree with dean, dennis and mandy. The other purebloods like luna are nice and what not but i honestly wouldn't put it past them to ask harry to "save" them, since they're unlikely to save themselves, lol.
Soraslove chapter 7 . 12/28/2020
Tbf, a lot of what harry say's in his letter did happen in the canon. The thieves part... well it's likely to be possible, after all there is a lot of fucking big ass holes in the canon. Why did dumbles have harry's vault key? Also, why did molly have it after wards.. who's to say she didnt' take some of what was in harry's vault for her own family?

She gave birth to run, and he's a greedy, disloyal little bitch. And after the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Bruh... dumbles is completely delusional.. then again it seemed like he was in the canon to right? I don't know, the whole storyline in the canon was so fucking weird. Especially the last two books... it seemed like dumbles had gone insane, maybe that's what JKR was trying to say? lol
Soraslove chapter 3 . 12/28/2020
I wouldn't have even been surprised in the canon if the weasley were stealing from harry, tbh. The whole situation with them was just a little bit too "convenient". You know, if it smells like a duck, act's like a duck, it probably is a duck. And ron is def a turd.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
I agree, wizards to suck, lol.
There are not names chapter 3 . 12/21/2020
I tryed do decoding that message before I realised what it was
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
Have you read harry crow I think you'd enjoy it
Cyril Kain chapter 11 . 11/10/2020
Ugh, another person falling for fanon... Okay, repeat after me: Nagini is a snake. Okay, we got that? Yes, then you should know that you DO NOT NEED A SPECIAL FUCKING WEAPON TO KILL HER!

I can hear it now, "oh, but she survived a blasting curse to the face!" You forget that it was a blind fired spell, from someone weakened from imprisonment and torture, and it was against an aerial target. At the worst, Nagini would have been knocked silly and been blinded from that attack. Had Nagini been on the ground, and the spell aimed properly, the snake would have had part of its body pulverized by the blast, if not cut in half/beheaded by the blast. While a regular axe may not cut through her, one charmed to be extremely sharp would be enough to kill her. Hell, a pickax to her head would have killed her.

Further proof of my statement: the FUCKING BASILISK, the heavy hitting killer tank of the Magical World, was killed by a sword that, as far as we know, was just charmed ever sharp and unbreakable. Nagini is a fucking newt compared to that sixty foot beast!
CrazyQuiltLady chapter 12 . 10/29/2020
I absolutely loved this ! Thanks for this amazing ride!
Blademaster chapter 5 . 10/25/2020
Good story only comment I have that could be negative is the relationship of Harry and Hermione moved a little fast otherwise well constructed and a very diverting read
Sitka.Larry chapter 12 . 10/26/2020
I've just finished reading this almost 7 years to the day from it being published here, and I have to say I enjoyed it. There were a couple of places where things seemed to happen easily, merely for expedience's sake, but that is common with these types of tales, and to be honest, those that develop things more completely tend to bog down in details, becoming less enjoyable. Congratulations then on a well told tale, and mark me down as a satisfied fan!
795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »