Reviews for baby, it's a violent world
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Wow! Awesome!
7.06andcounting chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Such a strong style. I think I enjoyed the feel of reading this as much as I enjoyed your characterization.

(what's love like?)
(it hurts.)

'boy falls apart.'

Wow.
Imagination's Child chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I really liked this. It was well-written, unique, and just great all around.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
It's hard to put into words how good I think this is. Lord knows this scene has been written to death about, but you managed to take it and make it different. It's poetic and I love the word choices you made, not to mention the little moments you shared, like Johnny telling Dally he had to care about something. The ending is also perfect. I love the implication that Dally's been dead inside for awhile, and the last line about him throwing the game. Overall I just think this is a very strong piece.
Arsosah chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is so beautiful! Just wow. Love every sentence of it, and I love that you don't use uppercase letters in the beginning of them. Other times that would annoy me, but in this it somehow makes it more poetic.
The last thing, that he consider shoving the barrel into his mouth... I have never even thought about that before, that he would think that, but it really feels... Dallas. Like he should have done it, if it had been loaded. It makes sense.
Great job!
Thargelion chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
ugh ugh ugh not my poor dally...
wow, sorry. that probably sounded like i DIDN'T like this...
the truth is, it was written amazingly and made me feel so many feels. the best fics make you FEEL something, and this one sure did. it was written in an interesting style too.