Reviews for A Little Late
Mister Nanook chapter 4 . 10/25
Beautiful story! I honestly do not know where to begin when it comes to this masterpiece. The characters are spot-on, the flow is smooth, the composition is of high quality, the narrative is nothing short of compelling, and it's just a great read overall. Without a doubt one of my favorite fanfics. Good work!
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 9 . 9/9
Love how it ended!
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 8 . 9/9
Not going to lie I was surprised when the family was nowhere to be seen, I expected them to be there in the house going to give Usagi an earful.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 7 . 9/9
Yeah! He's cleansed.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 5 . 9/8
Ouch, easy to forget that there is a possibility they could die. If her parents were to meet Chibiusa their fears about Usagi being struck down in would mostly go away (I mean they'd still worry about Neo-Queen Serenity's wellbeing because she was put in a comatose like state prior to Chibiusa's arrival). They would know that Usagi at least lives long enough to get married and have a daughter and be around for her childhood.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 4 . 9/8
So it's kinda like a forbidden romance thing, sorta.
Aww, Shingo
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 3 . 9/8
Damn, Endymion didn't think you would go that low (I mean that is the most practical way to get something out of an enemy, threatening a loved one of their's, but it's still shocking).

Also, what Minako (at least I think it's was Minako, it could have been Makoto) said was funny; it was when she was complaining how the all the bad guys know how to do is talk a lot when they could have been attacking.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 1 . 9/7
I like this, I always wondered what would happen if her family found out her secret. As far as I can tell they didn't find out in the original source material. I could be wrong seeing as I started getting back into Sailor Moon with Viz's redubbing of the original series and watching Crystal ('cuz I was young when Sailor Moon aired on TV and other than the inner Senshi and Chibiusa I remember nothing else about the show prior to last year).
SerenityxEndymion chapter 6 . 2/24
Ouch, Not a suprise from Luna but her mom? Ouch, and funny how the crowed threw trash Kunzite.
Godschildtweety chapter 9 . 2/3
Really good
XanaduHawk chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Endymion, you do realize she's your 'enemy' right? So just what, pray tell, will you be watching out for?
Carameldynr chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Wow, great story! You brought the story plot really well. I can't wait for the sequel of this story.
Kristenw17 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Wonderful story :)
Haibara chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
So excited to be reading this. I love the idea of Endymion not being able to get Usagi out of his head. Headed to the next chapter. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!
CosmicTwilight chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
Bah! You have so much potential for a series here! This was amazing, I was hesitant at first, but you had me hook, line and sinker!