Reviews for This is Not His Swan Song
Alice Kitten chapter 1 . 3/25
Please continue im dying to know what happens nexttt plzzzzz
i love it so much
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 9 . 1/25
(Panics) where did the chapters go? Please tell me there's going to be an update. I would love to read more, I must have a concussion, I must see Mimey back home again.
DAkanechan27 chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Can you pretty please continue? It's been a while...
NWNforgottologin chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
No I would love to read more I would like to see mikey and please update
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Please continue this it is amazing!
Taisi chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
Wow, this is exciting! That vision Donnie had of Mike has me all kinds of hyped up for the next chapter. (:
teenagednonmutant chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Please write more this is epic!
Juanita27 chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
This story is amazing! The plot idea, the character development, all of it! Please continue this story soon! Every chapter just got better and better!
theherocomplex chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Oh, this whole story is so lovely - so cleanly written! - and it's heartbreaking to read about the brothers' decline and slow healing and now...now this.

You've done a great job of showing how the brothers will break down if just one of them is gone. Great work!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Please continue this please ! ;)
catlover2976 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Awesome! Update soon please!
Gwydion chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
And the crap hit the fan. Can't wait to see where things go from here! It was nice to finally get a glimpse of Mikey, though the description of him Abyzou gave earlier still makes me wonder about him. Good luck with future chapters!
Gwydion chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
It's great to see another chapter from you! I love how you handled Leo and his fear, as well as how Raph perceived him. You do an excellent job at portraying emotions and characters. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for the Turtles, especially Mikey.

Keep up the great work!
Tori657 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Loved it! Especially the ending when Don came out.
I enjoyed the back story too!
You're an amazing writer! Keep it up!
Kikino chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
This has been quite a joy to read! When I started this I hadn't expected it to be such a huge project. As I realized the length this fic may be, I grew fearful because most fanfictioners stop in the middle or near the end of fantastic pieces. I would love to read more and read it now. Please update another chapter within the next five minutes.
Kikino

P.S. There were a few typos here and there, but they were very few. Decent writing style, however, you use the term "albeit" WAY too many times.