Reviews for This is Not His Swan Song
Taisi chapter 9 . 4/24
Wow, this is exciting! That vision Donnie had of Mike has me all kinds of hyped up for the next chapter. (:
teenagednonmutant chapter 9 . 4/9
Please write more this is epic!
Juanita27 chapter 8 . 3/31
This story is amazing! The plot idea, the character development, all of it! Please continue this story soon! Every chapter just got better and better!
theherocomplex chapter 9 . 3/5
Oh, this whole story is so lovely - so cleanly written! - and it's heartbreaking to read about the brothers' decline and slow healing and now...now this.

You've done a great job of showing how the brothers will break down if just one of them is gone. Great work!
Please continue this please ! ;)
catlover2976 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Awesome! Update soon please!
Gwydion chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
And the crap hit the fan. Can't wait to see where things go from here! It was nice to finally get a glimpse of Mikey, though the description of him Abyzou gave earlier still makes me wonder about him. Good luck with future chapters!
Gwydion chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
It's great to see another chapter from you! I love how you handled Leo and his fear, as well as how Raph perceived him. You do an excellent job at portraying emotions and characters. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for the Turtles, especially Mikey.

Keep up the great work!
Tori657 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Loved it! Especially the ending when Don came out.
I enjoyed the back story too!
You're an amazing writer! Keep it up!
Kikino chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
This has been quite a joy to read! When I started this I hadn't expected it to be such a huge project. As I realized the length this fic may be, I grew fearful because most fanfictioners stop in the middle or near the end of fantastic pieces. I would love to read more and read it now. Please update another chapter within the next five minutes.
Kikino

P.S. There were a few typos here and there, but they were very few. Decent writing style, however, you use the term "albeit" WAY too many times.
MutantG chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Wow, I'm so anxious to see what happens when Mikey returns! Basically, I'm freaking oooout! lol I, I want to know so badly but I'm so scared to see what he'll be like. Will he get back to normal or, or... GAH, poor Mikey! So excited for the next chapter, you're just doing so well on this story, keep up the great work!
Gwydion chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
So Mikey's been gone far longer than 6 years, huh? Very interested in seeing how that pans out! Love the creepy, ominous message from the demon - makes me really excited to see such events come to fruition and how all of the Turtles handle it. I also loved how you handled both Donnie and Raph in this chapter. I think you've got a great feel for the Turtles; not once during this story so far am I left questioning what they say, do, or think as being "out of character".

In short, loving it so far, and this chapter makes me anxious for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
fjdkalfjdlaksfdas Casey and Raph reuniting and talking and fjkdlafda April hugging Leo and everyone and ahhhh this fic oh my god. When they mentioned Splinter yelling at Mikey for knocking over the practice bot I almost teared up. aaahhhhgjkfdlsafads
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Aghdkfjdal;fas d'awww the bros joking around over supper and the saddest toast ever and Raph falling out with Casey six years ago and this fic is gonna kill me ahhh
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
This fic is so great and so sad; I love how you're moving them through their grief a little at a time. This is so good, and the characterization is fantastic!