Reviews for This is Not His Swan Song
Sakuraus chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Update please? Love this fic
Kas3y chapter 9 . 5/24/2017
Wish you'd continue this, it's great so far :)
Alice Kitten chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Please continue im dying to know what happens nexttt plzzzzz
i love it so much
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
(Panics) where did the chapters go? Please tell me there's going to be an update. I would love to read more, I must have a concussion, I must see Mimey back home again.
DAkanechan27 chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Can you pretty please continue? It's been a while...
NWNforgottologin chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
No I would love to read more I would like to see mikey and please update
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Please continue this it is amazing!
Taisi chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
Wow, this is exciting! That vision Donnie had of Mike has me all kinds of hyped up for the next chapter. (:
teenagednonmutant chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Please write more this is epic!
Juanita27 chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
This story is amazing! The plot idea, the character development, all of it! Please continue this story soon! Every chapter just got better and better!
theherocomplex chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Oh, this whole story is so lovely - so cleanly written! - and it's heartbreaking to read about the brothers' decline and slow healing and now...now this.

You've done a great job of showing how the brothers will break down if just one of them is gone. Great work!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Please continue this please ! ;)
Assan-Mahariel chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Awesome! Update soon please!
Gwydion chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
And the crap hit the fan. Can't wait to see where things go from here! It was nice to finally get a glimpse of Mikey, though the description of him Abyzou gave earlier still makes me wonder about him. Good luck with future chapters!
Gwydion chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
It's great to see another chapter from you! I love how you handled Leo and his fear, as well as how Raph perceived him. You do an excellent job at portraying emotions and characters. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for the Turtles, especially Mikey.

Keep up the great work!