Reviews for One Guardian
nypsy chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
the diner scene was one of my faves both for humor & for the pro-woman message
CharNinja LOL chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Yeah ichigo defend your wife
nypsy chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
uh-oh, is that dream foreshadowing that the crazy ex is gonna escape & wreak havoc? maybe instead its hormones due to being preggers again (& they don't know)? can't believe how he woke her though-figured you'd use something like splashing water or touching frozen bag of peas to neck or something. (not my own clever idea, saw on tv that ice to back of neck is used to break up fights between women in many bars/clubs, since the shocking cold stuns them long enough to let security pull them apart w/o physically hurting women by mistake trying to restrain them) I adore how loving you've written our orangettes, just wish chaps were longer. Easy for reader to ask, since we aren't ones doing the work of writing, so no pressure, just wishful thinking. till next update!
Orihime14 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Aw! I absolutely loved this chapter. It was so sweet! I like what you are doing so far but there is always a calm before a storm so I feel like the next chapter isn't going to be all rainbow hugs and unicorn kisses. I can't wait for the next one. Please update soon!
nypsy chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
domestic bliss sounds adorable, especially when peppered w/occasional moments of not-bliss to keep everybody grounded & have funny stories to tell in future years. best age gap for siblings according to research is 2yrs, so if more kids were planned in fic, it would be right around the best time for getting ori knocked up again! would be great to have isshin in scene playing w/grandkids & teaching them to safely rough-house & get on ichi's nerves (as payback for his own headaches thx to his kids). just a thought if stuck.
Orihime14 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Judging commencing. Lol! Just kiddding! I love this story and I want to see if Ichigo kicks Uryuu's butt. Please update soon.
broman2 chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
I was expecting another bleach story without the bleach but this one is surprisingly good
thegamenerds1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This fanfic isAMAZING! It's done really well! I just wish that you updated more often. I do have an idea for you! You could have Ichigo, Orihime, and her daughter go on a family vacation to the beach.
V4mp5hForever chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
This story is fantastic please please update more often! :)
bleachfanboy24 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
try and make the next chapter longer i really like this story but am sad to read such short chapters you have a talent for writing bleach fanfic i also really like what you did with the characters though sad that i wont get to read about Ichigo kicking hollow ass. if it wouldnt be to much trouble try adding a few extra paragraphs to the next update if i may also add try not to put so many twists in it takes away from the story your trying to tell a couple here and there are fine but 3 or 4 in one chapter is too many
yoruichi-abarai chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I can't wait to read more:)
nypsy chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
daaawwww, its so sweet!

uryuu is so bizarre in this story (aside from having a bad relationship w/ryukken) that it almost could have been an OC. its an au, so characters are bound to be different, but since we know so little about him given his small role in the story, it just stands out even more as ooc. usually, when characters are different, we know to some extent how their lives in au differed, making their personalities warped & unlike canon. teacher, so its hard to not make comments you hopefully might find useful for the next writing project (general things, not specific to bleach, really).
Ichihime Kurosaki chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Awww! That was cute :) And a son to carry on the family name I see... Like it XD

I.K.
CharNinja LOL chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Wow great story update soon please
Ichihime Kurosaki chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
SOOOO... That was awesome and shed some light on everything, but I was confused... Did Ichigo leave the house or did he break push his way into her house and beat the guy up?

Great chapter and update! :)

Can't wait to the next one :D