Reviews for In Lust We Trust
AroVolturi chapter 1 . 4/13
That twist at the end though :D
Your writing is perfection, always.
fictionfanatic7 chapter 1 . 3/23
I should feel disappointed in being deceived so brilliantly but if anything, I'm smiling like-a-loon at that marvolous twist.
Two of the most sensual men in HP Fandom, Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape - become even more so when one takes on the identity of the other. Pure genius.
Rosette-99 chapter 1 . 2/21
This was so Fucking twisted. I love how it was a Dom/Sub, Master/Pet, and LMHP but SSHP? No, just No.
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Awesome
this is absolutely brilliant
anaraz chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh my
I don't have words for this fic. It was so different from my usual fics.
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TTT_TTT it was so beautiful and then the ending broke and shattered and STOMPED ON my heart. Yack. TTT_TTT
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
*speechless in awe* holy crap on a cracker this is brilliant!
wolfygrr21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I don't know if you are still reading reviews considering that this story was written almost an year ago, but I decided to write one anyway. I just recently came into the world of Harry Potter fanfiction. I have read and loved Harry Potter since the third grade. I grew up with these stories. And love them. And reading the fanfiction is just another step into my now obsession.

I am not picky when reading fanfiction. I will really read any and every thing. I have nothing against slash, Dom/sub or any fetishes. I am the perfect reader. I will read anything. So lets get to your story. I absolutely loved it! I loved it because of the ending. It really took me by surprise and that's what I love. I love it when the author completely catches you off guard and you are left wondering 'OMG, did that just really happen?!' I love this story. I thank you for this story. It is well written and well thought out. I love how Harry is in this story. This is a side we didn't really see in the series. And I also like Severus Snape. I love how far he was willing to go to get what he wants. He waited six years but I think it was really longer. After all, Harry was his boy when he was eleven.
Once again, I love, love this story. I think I will read your other stories. You will probably hear from me again. Count on it.
XDpersonXD chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Damon, plot twist of the century...BTW great story, I absolutely loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh. My. Goodness. WHAT?! Severus was a nice twist to the story and I absolutely loved it. Kinda a bit torturey(?) but I guess you did warn us that read this AMAZING story! This has it to be one of my favorite Harry Potter one shots of all times! Please never give up writing and I hope to see you with a published book one day! Please keep writing stories like this!
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Well fuck. Fanfiction is so distressing to read sometimes.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was very interesting, you know. And not even a bit confusing with your warning.
Thanks for the ride ;D

***Pyrane***
soleil lune et etoiles chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
O.o Well then...that sure was a twist, but not an entirely bad one. I do like both Snarry or Severus/Harry and Larry or Lucius/Harry but I have to admit I tend to like Larrys better . This story was amazingly written and it has become one of my favorite one shots. Happy writing!
ShadySoul chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
... No. Just no. It can't end like that!