Reviews for Time
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
Awesome. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
coolkitten12 chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
OMG! such an amzing story. your a really good author and your story was very gripping. Coolkitten12
Wildfire2 chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
It was a little corny but it was still good. I enjoyed it. The only thing I would change would be more detail but still very good any way. I hope you write more.

Wildfire
Mystery gal chapter 7 . 5/8/2004
Kudos man! Kudos! One superb story!
Joey chapter 7 . 12/26/2003
nice story, a little quick and sometimes you are not sure who is talking but besides that it's excellent
Schizo13 chapter 7 . 4/29/2003
The ending was so sweet! I'm glad everything is going to turn out all right. Great fic!
Kitty chapter 7 . 4/15/2003
This Story is like almost a real episode of the show it is such a pageturner. Please write more of this soon.
LenniluvsBrian chapter 7 . 11/22/2002
Haha. "Manly stuff". Hehe. Kewl story. It was all good. I'd ask ya 2 R & R "The Forbidden Friend" but I ain't updated in awhile...not getting lotza reviews n e ways..so... Well, adios! Oh, check out my Lizzie McGuire 1 if u want. Know u more 'en likely don't watch that show, but the Home Improvement cast is in it & in it QUITE a bit. Well, adios!

KTBSPA & KTNTPA!

~~~Lenni~~~
Sara Jaye chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
Yay, the drunk driver got busted! And the end of the chapter was so funny, it sounds like something that'd actually happen on the show!
Slacker Queen chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
IT wasn't corny! This story was cool! I enjoyed reading it very much! Thank you for posting it! LaterZ!

~*~Sammie~*~
LenniluvsBrian chapter 5 . 10/19/2002
OMG! MORE! What the hellz gonna happen next? I don't blame him 4 being scared; I would be 2.
KuroiShi chapter 4 . 10/4/2002
Ohh... that's nifty. I hope ya get more up soon D
sideways anger chapter 3 . 10/1/2002
i love it, keep updating

mel
Jesse French chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Wow. This looks great so far. :) Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Slacker Queen chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Making me sign in just to review! AHHH! Well since I did..here it goes...

This sounds very interesting! Don't you hate those dreams that tell you something? Heheh. I had a few myself. Well..NEWAY...enough of the chatter...post another part asap! PLEASE! :D Keep it up! LaterZ!

Sammie