Reviews for Bitter Memories
mrsspecialk chapter 1 . 3/6
I love stories like this. Ever since I read about Ron turning up in a flying car with the twins to save Harry from the Dursleys, I have this headcannon that somewhere down the line, he calls Vernon out on the shit he put his best mate through :P. Anyway, great story and really well written!
I love this, it's wonderful.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 2 . 2/19
I had always liked to think that Harry had reconciled with Dudley and maybe even Aunt Petunia, but I always hated Vernon with a passion. I think he ought to have gone to jail.
ThatPotterObsessedGirl chapter 1 . 2/4
Love the plot, the writing is really good as well. Keep it up!
Silvers45 chapter 2 . 2/3
A great ending. Wonderful characterization. Thanks.
sylvelle chapter 2 . 1/14
Very well done. We all hate Vernon.. And sometimes Petunia. Like it.
Tricia
Mmm...not a bad story and it was a good read too.

Any way hope you had a Happy new year and that you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 2 . 1/11
Wonderful!
Remmy18 chapter 2 . 1/11
I absolutely loved this story! Keep up the great work!
Twinkletoes626 chapter 2 . 1/11
*Claps slowly* Pure brilliance. This is so amazing, and everyone was so IC. Good job! You really are talented. You can capture the mood so well. I got so many feels. You're an awesome writer, and I can't wait for more! :)
dumledip44 chapter 2 . 1/11
Awwwwww what a sweet chapter! Pretty please update It Was Supposed To Be Over! You left us on such a cliffhanger, and its killing me!
Rea558750 chapter 2 . 1/11
Love it
writingfics124 chapter 2 . 1/11
Thanks for updating! This story was great!
It's wonderful! I love the way you hint at things with just enough for me to know kinda what happened but i still want more of the story! More, please!
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Huh! Wow! That was unexpected and really good! Please update as soon as possible.