Reviews for Bitter Memories
I read this last year and it continues to be one of the best, and possibly my favorite fanfic! I really love your writing and I hope you can find time to write more often because I get so excited to see your stories. I would especially like to see the rest of "Of Mushrooms and Grief" and it would be awesome if you could write that and this story from Ron's point of view as MarielStormOfRedwall suggested. You a a talented writer so keep it up!
You could do Rons POV of chapter two, everyone mistreats thier friendship, and it would be nice to see another one of the few good ones.

MarielStormOfRedwall
evans137 chapter 2 . 4/8
Really good! I liked it, especially Teddy's thoughts. Thanks!
Lilah chapter 1 . 4/6
This is really good! Love it!
Mrs. Florish chapter 2 . 3/7
They should have cursed vernon!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Vermin will never ruin anything again that's for sure.
story2tell chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
*gasp* this was so good!
mrsspecialk chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I love stories like this. Ever since I read about Ron turning up in a flying car with the twins to save Harry from the Dursleys, I have this headcannon that somewhere down the line, he calls Vernon out on the shit he put his best mate through :P. Anyway, great story and really well written!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I love this, it's wonderful.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I had always liked to think that Harry had reconciled with Dudley and maybe even Aunt Petunia, but I always hated Vernon with a passion. I think he ought to have gone to jail.
ThatPotterObsessedGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Love the plot, the writing is really good as well. Keep it up!
ink and blue jays chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
A great ending. Wonderful characterization. Thanks.
sylvelle chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Very well done. We all hate Vernon.. And sometimes Petunia. Like it.
Tricia
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Mmm...not a bad story and it was a good read too.

Any way hope you had a Happy new year and that you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.