Reviews for Bitter Memories
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
nice
The Purple Sheep chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I love this story please write more! Maybe more insight into what happened when Harry was younger?
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
That was so good and that reference to the 2nd book you snuck in was gold. Hard to stay mad when you bring up stuff like that. Really good. Do you have any others (in this little world or in other scenarios) where Vernon tries to reassert his 'authority' over Harry and gets other wizards'/witches' wands pointed at him? He never seemed the type that liked to lose and if he'd rather have Harry kept in a small bedroom, locked up then send him elsewhere, would he really let this humiliation stand? My evil hurt/comfort mind just pulls these possibilities up from the fodder you give and makes me want to see it played out. Anyway, 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
OH! Do NOT threaten Harry in front of the Weasleys, he was so lucky Harry didn't get hurt worse, if he'd shoved him back or something, All Laws Out The Window, he'd have had to crawl away. Awesome! Now for the comfort. :) 5/5
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I read this last year and it continues to be one of the best, and possibly my favorite fanfic! I really love your writing and I hope you can find time to write more often because I get so excited to see your stories. I would especially like to see the rest of "Of Mushrooms and Grief" and it would be awesome if you could write that and this story from Ron's point of view as MarielStormOfRedwall suggested. You a a talented writer so keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
You could do Rons POV of chapter two, everyone mistreats thier friendship, and it would be nice to see another one of the few good ones.

MarielStormOfRedwall
evans137 chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Really good! I liked it, especially Teddy's thoughts. Thanks!
Lilah chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This is really good! Love it!
Mrs. Florish chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
They should have cursed vernon!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Vermin will never ruin anything again that's for sure.
story2tell chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
*gasp* this was so good!
mrsspecialk chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I love stories like this. Ever since I read about Ron turning up in a flying car with the twins to save Harry from the Dursleys, I have this headcannon that somewhere down the line, he calls Vernon out on the shit he put his best mate through :P. Anyway, great story and really well written!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I love this, it's wonderful.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I had always liked to think that Harry had reconciled with Dudley and maybe even Aunt Petunia, but I always hated Vernon with a passion. I think he ought to have gone to jail.
ThatPotterObsessedGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Love the plot, the writing is really good as well. Keep it up!